The WWIII Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 305 Comments
  • Views 12,844 Views
I believe Obama responded we don’t have as many horses and bayonets because how war is carried out is different

I’m not a fan of having a thread called WWIII when it is not remotely that at this time

not yet.

Seems rj moved it from Breaking News thread. :dunno: I didn't do it

not yet.

Seems rj moved it from Breaking News thread. :dunno: I didn't do it
And I’ll be 60 years old someday

But not yet
Hopefully you will, and there will be no war. But I do believe we are closer than ever since at least '62. And I hear very little concern or desire to pull back.
Just same bellicose rhetoric

I’m not a fan of having a thread called WWIII when it is not remotely that at this time
I mean I took at as tongue-in-cheek, not like a matter of fact decleration of WWIII. You could argue it's "not funny to joke about" or whatever but I mean it's GameLive.

Also there won't really be a WWIII. With proliferation of nukes, it's less a "war" and more just global annihilation at this point if these fucks go that route.

I live 10 mins from downtown LA so I'm not going to be on the short list of post nuclear war survivors in that scenario. So gg to me.

I don't believe it will happen. I think the threat of human extinction will always keep these people at bay. I mean once nukes enter the scene, all parties involved are annihilated. It isn't war. It's eradication.

Even if the leaders survive in bunkers, there's no world left for them to lead. These egomaniacs want to win THIS world, not rule over a handful of mutant radiation people in a post apocalyptic hellscape.

But we'll see, humans are dumb.

I think some people believe they can surround you with weapons systems and "defensive" interception systems that they can either force you to surrender, or expect to win a war. ..with acceptable loses. It all comes down to a matter of calculations and miscalculations.

I mean I took at as tongue-in-cheek, not like a matter of fact decleration of WWIII. You could argue it's "not funny to joke about" or whatever but I mean it's GameLive.

Also there won't really be a WWIII. With proliferation of nukes, it's less a "war" and more just global annihilation at this point if these fucks go that route.

I live 10 mins from downtown LA so I'm not going to be on the short list of post nuclear war survivors in that scenario. So gg to me.
Glad I moved to the outskirts. I'll have a nice view of the CN tower tumbling over when Putin decides to spite Trudeau.

Yeah I was being a turd whining about the thread title. It’s just, as someone with children, even talking about WW3 makes me feel ill.