The WWIII Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 305 Comments
  • Views 13,286 Views
Can't stop checking Reddit for new war footage. It looks like Ukraine's got this for now. The russian troops look like they're full of reluctant conscripts, and the Ukrainians are fokkin pissed.

I'm afraid Putin's gonna have to go (way) harder.

The Ukrainian president is a total badass, posting video updates from the middle of Kiev.

How can they possibly repel the Russians, seems impossible.

I heard his response to American offers to evacuate him was "I need ammunition, not a ride..." Dude is legit.

How can they possibly repel the Russians, seems impossible.

I heard his response to American offers to evacuate him was "I need ammunition, not a ride..." Dude is legit.
It's definitely impossible. But props to them for putting up a fight, I guess

Seems like their arming of the civilian population will just serve to get their civilians killed...

Wouldn't they be even better off to surrender and then operate as guerrillas in their own country killing the occupiers once they feel that they've won?

Population of Ukraine is 43 million. If 10% is willing to fight back with molotov cocktails and makeshift weapons, it's probably going to take a lot more than 200k Russian soldiers (a lot of whom don't seem to know why they're fighting) to get it done.

LOL Matty, I might have given too much credit to think Putin was a very smart leader and would be an easy deal. Let's go Ukraine! I'm thinking if sanctions hurt his rich corrupt buddies enough they might pressure him to stop. Of course hopefully not that crazy to use the big one!
571_550x550_Front_Color-White.jpg

"Is Putin dying? Is he taking our world out because of a terminal illness?"

"Many reports say he has cancer and early stages of Parkinson’s. Obviously Russia denies it but of course they do."

"I think a lot of this would be down to a simple strait fact as well: Putin ordered an attack on Ukraine Unprovoked by them. This was after every attempt to stage a false flag operation was telegraphed in advance. He also blatently lied to everyone diplomatically, told other countries he would never invade then does it anyways. If he feared NATO for whatever reason that might be by doing this unforgivable and utterly STUPID act of invading Ukraine he's literally made a slam dunk case for ANY nation on the side lines to change their position purely out of need of self defence."

Putin says when a dictator turns 60....the check engine light comes on

Scrap metal salvagers gonna make a killing on them tanks.

I know an IT guy whose in the Ukraine who just dropped his wife and kid off at the polish border and turned around to drive back to the city hes from. He requested to take all his PTO for the next 3 weeks...

Lauren Boebert wants to liberate us next. #weeeeeeeeeeeeeeefreedom

Belarusian fake news dictator gonna help out the russian war criminal quite a bit now