The Largest group of Protests since the Vietnam War have been going on near me..

• Start date
  • Replies 137 Comments
  • Views 11,013 Views
Black family telling him to get bent after Sharpton invites himself to the funeral of their son saying he was going to give the eulogy

Tells you all you need to know about that piece of shit

RC is organizing a protest right now, from his palacial estates.

I think what needs to happen is all police activity should be recorded. This way we get 100% of the story all the time.

I'm not sure how that gets administered or enforced but it should at least be discussed.

The notion that a regular citizen shouldn't be able to record cops is ridiculous.

I understand how difficult their job is and respect those who do it well, but for those taking liberties with their power perhaps making all interactions available would serve to force them into making the proper decisions when situations like these arise.

I'm pro-cop but I'm more pro-human and despite Garner's poor decisions the cop made worse ones especially when the confrontation was already dealt with. The guy is dying saying he can't breathe. Probably shouldn't have been laying directly on top of him with a choke hold at that point.

enhanced-10348-1417635756-24.jpg

My biggest issue with the protests is the lumping together of the Furgeson thing and the Garner incident. Completely different and I land on different sides of each issue. The cop in the Garner thing should have been charged.

The cop in the Furgeson one, I am not so sure about. I know when you get your DNA on a cop's gun, you are probably going to die...and probably deserve what happens. Just saying.

enhanced-10348-1417635756-24.jpg

My biggest issue with the protests is the lumping together of the Furgeson thing and the Garner incident. Completely different and I land on different sides of each issue. The cop in the Garner thing should have been charged.

The cop in the Furgeson one, I am not so sure about. I know when you get your DNA on a cop's gun, you are probably going to die...and probably deserve what happens. Just saying.

100% agree

Situations totally different

Prob close to the same percentage of black criminals who attack police..

Well this is over. Papers note "For Fifth Day, Rallies Go In Manhattan, LI."

If you know anything about the area noting that things have moved to LI means there aint shit going on where anyone cares. Was fun while it lasted.

I think there are bad apples. I think Wilson did what he needed to do. He protected his own life because the guy tried to take his.

Somehow this guy will be considered a hero in the 'Hood.

Any comment from the black leaders? Doubt there will be one.

Hopefully Blitty and other New Yorkers hit the streets and protest the slaughter of these 2 cops/husbands/fathers just days before Christmas.

Yeah its all the protesters fault about what happened.

It's always smart to generalize everyone due to a solo persons act of violence.

Yeah its all the protesters fault about what happened.

It's always smart to generalize everyone due to a solo persons act of violence.

Kind of like the cop's actions when he choked/killed the guy, and the mayor publically throwing the entire staff under the bus. Just created a wider gap between the public and the police.

There was a lot of race baiting in those protests, much of it caused by "leaders" like the NY mayor, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Farrakhan. I hope they are all happy with the dead cops chant.

I agree that the mayor fucked yo pretty bad.

Also most of the protesters are idiots, but I'm for the act of protest. Seems like a lot of you guys are anti-protest for any reason..