The Largest group of Protests since the Vietnam War have been going on near me..

• Start date
  • Replies 137 Comments
  • Views 11,004 Views
They have dashboard cameras in the cruisers and people still commit crime. Body cameras will help but it will not stop the Michael Browns of the ghettoes committing crimes. A camera is not a deterrent for criminal activity. A Glock 35 loaded with .40 caliber bullets aimed between your eyebrows is.

As a result of much of the hype surroundings these cases.

Chicago is starting a plot program for body cameras in Jan I believe.

So already at least some possible good is coming from all of this.

I'm sure the scrutiny and knowledge that any potentially shady abuses of power that end in death or injury of citizens will hit the national news cycle is on the minds of officers around the country.

Yes.

They have dashboard cameras in the cruisers and people still commit crime. Body cameras will help but it will not stop the Michael Browns of the ghettoes committing crimes. A camera is not a deterrent for criminal activity. A Glock 35 loaded with .40 caliber bullets aimed between your eyebrows is.

Dashboard cameras don't follow cops around when they are not in their patrol cars or pick up much sound. I think it would lessen cop related unnecessary homicide which is what occurred in NY. Once the dude is on the ground you tase him and cuff him. No reason to kill him. None that I could see.

Body cameras are not a new idea. Many agencies use them already with more getting on board every month.

It's just a matter of the funding.

Body cams are not designed to curb crime. Their primary function is to prevent the guessing game as to what happened in situations like Frguson.

Correct

Hopefully, Pavy understands this too

no, that was the Reverend Jeremiah Wright

No Malcolm X said it back in the day well before people got up In Arms about where Obama worshipped

But I mean it is a pretty common cliche, many people in the lime light have used it.

But I mean is there any wonder as to why our country is like this?

You got that non us citizen hiding his Muslim -ness by worshipping at that crazy Jeremuah Wrights church and saying that if he had a son he would look like a hoodlum like Trayvon Martin. Having Beers with a cop and a black professor who was caught breaking into his own house.

I will be happy to have a white president again. Even if it is an irrational woman prone to mood swings.

But I mean is there any wonder as to why our country is like this?

You got that non us citizen hiding his Muslim -ness by worshipping at that crazy Jeremuah Wrights church and saying that if he had a son he would look like a hoodlum like Trayvon Martin. Having Beers with a cop and a black professor who was caught breaking into his own house.

I will be happy to have a white president again. Even if it is an irrational woman prone to mood swings.

Also having Sharpton at the white house regularly. Wonder if there would be an uproar if Bush had the leader of the KKK at the White House for a function.