The Largest group of Protests since the Vietnam War have been going on near me..

• Start date
  • Replies 137 Comments
  • Views 10,993 Views

Blitty

guitartown
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
For the past two nights. They are suppose to continue tonight.

Should I go join them to be part of history? :dunno:

Boner are you in?

I have a tough time listening to those protestors labeling the entire NYPD as racists and such and such...seems like a blanket condemnation of a group...the type of thing they are protesting against. I'm sure day to day there are thousands of NYPD cops that aren't exhibiting bullying behavior against blacks due to their race.

It seems that the Garner case has more legs than Ferguson to me, but the real frustration should be with the grand juries who are not indicting, or the prosecutors who are not able to make a convincing case apparently.

Blitty...walk around NYC catcalling at the protesters for 10 hours. Tape it.

The cop that committed the chokehold and murder, got off the other day with no indictment.

I hadn't seen that video...I think I saw a different one or other parts. That's bullshit. Go join em Blitty.

It should be known that Garner was not a saint. I believe he had an extensive arrest record, but seems like many were for petty crimes...regardless, hard to believe the grand jury couldn't even get that to trial.

Yeah, that was excessive force. The cop should have gotten one count of something..

Garner died during a lawful investigation and arrest after he assaulted a police officer. Unfortunate and unnecessary but acceptable. Thanks for keeping our children safe from criminals like Eric Garner NYPD!

boner doesn't care about black people.

Garner shouldn't have died, but then again you really shouldn't flail your arms at cops when they're trying to arrest all 500 pounds of you. Wait it out and lawyer up.

These very specific blacks (Brown, Garner and that new guy in Arizona) were not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Either was Rodney King. I don't think the IQ of the criminals has anything to do with the protests.

I watched the Garner video and it's disturbing. Cop should not be getting away without punishment, especially if the chokehold is not an approved maneuver.

Still.

There is no upside to resisting arrest.

You might be able to overpower them and get them to chill out though.

There is no upside to resisting arrest.

but more importantly the part that many seem to MISS is that

there is no legal downside to police after they Kill

The guy who filmed the video was indicted a month later on weapons charges.

Wait. That seems familiar. Did we discuss thist already...months ago? Maybe that was something else.

but more importantly the part that many seem to MISS is that

there is no legal downside to police after they Kill

yeh

didn't say I was against the protests

fly me over and gimme a NEGRO LIVES MATTER sign and I'll join in