The Hangover Part II - Plommer approved!

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 4,541 Views
If you want to see the real New York, Tully will take you toe the Bronx where his truck was stolen, and get you Blow job for $5 from some crack whore.

I miss the Bronx.

This is where the 161 Posse resides.

Lookit folks no need to fight over lil ole me! All I know is that Blitty took me to some place that had eggs benedict and all you can drink for $18. They were also showing porpoises on a big screen so Bread was happy.

But I'm sold. I think Cali sounds like she would make for a much more interesting hostess for my next go-round.

Cali tell me about all the interesting places that you will take us to. Can we please arrange for Mr. PEC-tastic to be there? Can you promise me Patrick Ewing's sweaty hog?

The only touristy thing I'd want to do in NYC (and only if I am too hungover to start drinking right away) is see the Poe cottage in the Bronx.

One more thing, how would Bread know what is touristy or not. he never lived in NYC..lol? Honestly, you are a west coast boy who thinks they understand NYC after reading Village Voice for 6 months. Not how it works newbie.

i think casper just buried blitty. FTW

What is Skyline? I think you are thinking of something else.

The Highline runs through the meatpacking district. They just opened up the new section. I think Rubyn would enjoy a mid-day stroll through there to catch some rays with a nice cold beverage.

i meant highline. through meat packing. yeah lame. it's been around for 4 years. it's over rated now. been there done that. yawn. but you're a city baby, so it's okay, these things are supposed to still excite you.

GL eastcoast v/s westcoast rap battle or this thread gets rated 1 star