The Hangover Part II - Plommer approved!

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 4,541 Views
You know bread will be calling every five minutes, right?

Nigga pleeze.

There is no way you guys are going to the dancing girl bar without me. I loved that place!

Nigga pleeze.

There is no way you guys are going to the dancing girl bar without me. I loved that place!

My Iphone has a Skype app. It will be like you're at the bar with us!! :shakeit:

Wobyn, its all good. I have an exciting itinerary scheduled for us!

I know all the best Broadway shows. I'll pick out a good one for us. Afterwards I will proceed to wine and dine you at various prestigious locales.

example of you being a douche.

You're so jealous I never took you on one.

I will only go if Cali agrees to go. I need back up in case things get out of hand.

I'll be at the race in the Poconos. Sorry boys.

skyline is over rated and touristy. come on Blitty, man, step it up you've lived there for 6 months. Do as the locals do.

skyline is over rated and touristy. come on Blitty, man, step it up you've lived there for 6 months. Do as the locals do.

You want to do New York right, you do it with someone that lived there for more than a hot minute. You want REAL dive bars, you text me. You want places to go that aren't full of Disney sanitized tourists, you text me. You want places to eat that Zagat's hasn't soiled, you text me. Blitty, you are a nice enough chap, but I think you live the "what I read is cool" life in New York. By the time you hear about it pal, it is already tainted.

text casper please

You want to do New York right, you do it with someone that lived there for more than a hot minute. You want REAL dive bars, you text me. You want places to go that aren't full of Disney sanitized tourists, you text me. You want places to eat that Zagat's hasn't soiled, you text me. Blitty, you are a nice enough chap, but I think you live the "what I read is cool" life in New York. By the time you hear about it pal, it is already tainted.
:like:

or text me, lived there for 6 years, right across the river for 2.

text cgnj too

skype blitty as well

keep these lines of communication open

please do it for the children

Ask Bread if we did touristy things when he visited.

We went straight to the underbelly of the beast. Underground dive bars. Ancient speak easys. Canal street cockfights and virgin prostitutes in cellars. We roamed down streets in BK that you wouldnt even think about driving through with your entire 161 st posse. Casper you seem like you mean good, but I think your better off being the bar back, at Rainforest cafe in MGM. Leave the gritty city living to me.

Ask Bread if we did touristy things when he visited.

We went straight to the underbelly of the beast. Underground dive bars. Ancient speak easys. Canal street cockfights and virgin prostitutes in cellars. We roamed down streets in BK that you wouldnt even think about driving through with your entire 161 st posse. Casper you seem like you mean good, but I think your better off being the bar back, at Rainforest cafe in MGM. Leave the gritty city living to me.

Barback? Rainforest Cafe? MGM?

Dude, you wouldn't know gritty city living if it shanked you in the ass. Hell, your cock was bitching about rough hands from CaliGirl. Rich kid like you doesn't know street. Sorry budday.

One more thing, how would Bread know what is touristy or not. he never lived in NYC..lol? Honestly, you are a west coast boy who thinks they understand NYC after reading Village Voice for 6 months. Not how it works newbie.

What is Skyline? I think you are thinking of something else.

The Highline runs through the meatpacking district. They just opened up the new section. I think Rubyn would enjoy a mid-day stroll through there to catch some rays with a nice cold beverage.

If you want to see the real New York, Tully will take you toe the Bronx where his truck was stolen, and get you Blow job for $5 from some crack whore.

I miss the Bronx.