The Hangover Part II - Plommer approved!

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 4,537 Views
Nervous insincere lol :greencheck::clap:

Nervous insincere lol :greencheck::clap:

LMAO! It was more of a "I thought we were cool enough to not bring up how much of a dick I could be" lol. Just looking past all that drama. You know what I am saying Matty?

You guys are not selling this NYC trip very well.

hahahah sorry, I promise it will be fun. I will take us out to the coolest speak-easy style bars, my new favorite type. So fun! and of course all the classic lower east side dives. I feel like all I did for the 6 years I lived in the city was drink.

Plommer, it hurts all over. Just hurts bad. This is why I started smoking crack. To stop the pain.

i'm sowy (said with a "w" instead of an "r" sound). as long it's crack and not meth. crack is slightly classier than meth.

i'm sowy (said with a "w" instead of an "r" sound). as long it's crack and not meth. crack is slightly classier than meth.

I smoke my crack out of a pipe made of the finest petrified rhino penis. The epitamy (sp) of class.

hahahah sorry, I promise it will be fun. I will take us out to the coolest speak-easy style bars, my new favorite type. So fun! and of course all the classic lower east side dives. I feel like all I did for the 6 years I lived in the city was drink.

When is the NYC thing. I would so love to join.

You guys are not selling this NYC trip very well.

Wobyn, its all good. I have an exciting itinerary scheduled for us!

I know all the best Broadway shows. I'll pick out a good one for us. Afterwards I will proceed to wine and dine you at various prestigious locales.

I know all the best Broadway shows. I'll pick out a good one for us. Afterwards I will proceed to wine and dine you at various prestigious locales.

Will you take her on a helicopter ride too??

Why do I feel Show World and a Big Mac are what's on the itinerary? Blitty, me and the 161 are hanging on the LES Sunday. Lets meet up for a round.

I smoke my crack out of a pipe made of the finest petrified rhino penis. The epitamy (sp) of class.
5847362.png

???

You're so jealous I never took you on one.

Why do I feel Show World and a Big Mac are what's on the itinerary? Blitty, me and the 161 are hanging on the LES Sunday. Lets meet up for a round.

I will only go if Cali agrees to go. I need back up in case things get out of hand.

Robyn be sure to sandpaper up your palms before you go up there.

Robyn be sure to sandpaper up your palms before you go up there.

Nothing wrong with a little friction. Give it a try tonight. Thank me later.

Blitty;251831 I will only go if Cali agrees to go. I need back up in case things get out of hand.[/QUOTE
Blitty, the whole thing about getting out of hand is what got you into this mess in the first place..lol.

Dive bars are the best kind! I am not a big fan of trendy clubs or bars.

Going to see a Broadway show is something you do on week night...not on a weekend where every single minute should be spent doing troubles.

Do not want. Too scary.

Good thinking Robyn. Scratch the show, those are lame anyways. I'll take you to the famous bar with the dancing girls in my vid. We can also check out the Highline park with glorious views of the Hudson. Weeeeeeeee.