The Hangover Part II - Plommer approved!

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 4,509 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
4.5 out of 5 for me guys.

I saw this flick today and laughed my fukking ass off.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2196348185/

I think this is the type of movie Bread would LOVE!

I think the Steve's, Cougarbait, and Fu Manchu would also enjoy it very much.

PS: Plommer doesn't like many movies nowadays, he saw Bridesmaids and left after 60 minutes.

Plommer has a distinct sense of humour.

Did they play it in the Multi-Purpose room for you guys, and they let you bring in your own popcorn and candy?

Was the movie a treat to all the employees for not having any serious injuries last month?

Did you have tuna casserole in the cafeteria afterwards?

Blitty, you sound bitter pal, perhaps the sandpaper dick thing has finally made you snap.
Well that plus being rejected by CaliGirl.

Blitty, tell us another (made up) story pal, common one time.

I saw a few reviews of it and they were all pretty negative. This is the first one I have seen for the :like: side.

Plummer, Sorry. I am bitter for various reasons.

I heard the sequel was not as good as the original. But that's always how it is.

How would you compare the two?

I never saw the first one - never even knew about it, I just happened to be near a theatre today and took a chance on it.

It was a strange and quirky movie - not your typical Hollywood garbage, it made me laugh really fukkin hard but then again so did Borat and all the Jackass movies.

It was a weird movie (kinda like Trainspotting weird) thats for sure, they used the word cunt early on and that put me in a good mood for the rest of the flick.

I am being 100% serious when I say I enjoyed this flick tremendously.

Plommeur watch the first one and report back. I heard conflicting opinions about the second one.

If you haven't seen the first one, I'm certain you'd like it. Mostly because, it's pretty damn similar to the first one.

It's alright. There are some LOL funny parts, but it's not nearly as good as the first. Not even in the same ballpark.

Plommeur watch the first one and report back. I heard conflicting opinions about the second one.

Where the fuck can I see the first one?

I've read the comments on the site showing the trailer and they are mixed, I can see how some people may not get this flick and not like it but I did, it was just funny for me and I don't find alot of movies that can make me laugh like this one did.

If you haven't seen the first one, I'm certain you'd like it. Mostly because, it's pretty damn similar to the first one.

It's alright. There are some LOL funny parts, but it's not nearly as good as the first. Not even in the same ballpark.
If the first one was better then I really want to see it. You've seen both, did you like part 2?

I don't know where you could procure a movie that's not in theaters anymore, Plommeur. If only there was a way to preserve old movies on some kind of medium, legally or not. People could then rent or download or stream them over the Internet.

Are you fucking kidding me? :wah:

The first movie was fonny.

Matty, sarcasm, I like it, pal.

You're saying I should rent it at the local video store 120 km's away and watch it in my room on my laptop (its the only DVD player I have access to)?

I never thought of that.

Gotcha.

Aren't you some sort of computer power user? The movie is available all over the Web pal, it's probably still in thepiratebay.org's Top 100.

The fok.

If the first one was better then I really want to see it. You've seen both, did you like part 2?

I thought it was alright. I laughed more than a couple of times. However, the first one was much, much better. It follows the exact same format as the first. I knew where the kid was right away. Also, the whole marshmallow thing was pretty far out there and the speech at the end was pretty cheeseball. You didn't have those reaches in the first one. It flowed like it should flow. Not sure if that's because they hired new writers or what. But they certainly should have deviated from the original plotline rather than make stretches in it to adhere to the original.

I saw the first one. It was definitely "guy humor." I saw the second one yesterday. Eh. I think the finger killed it for me.

I was just thinking about the finger. Not entirely sure what the point of that was. And when they found him, he was like.. "Oh well."

Meh.

I'm very squeamish when it comes to stuff like that. I won't even get into where he was the entire time (TWO DAYS?!?!).

I waited to see the first one after most everyone else had already seen it which means I saw it on video. I really didn't understand what all the fuss was about, I mean it was ok but nothing to rant about.

I'm not a negative nellie and I enjoy a good comedy but just didn't think Hangover was it, then again taste is as individual as opinions.

It's only funny if you can relate to the movie, Wakkyballs. If you don't drink and don't do stupid drunken shit, it's probably the worst movie ever.