The F0cker 500

First day for most of conference play. Expect to struggle early till teams show a little better how they are against more realistic competition.

Lots of qualifiers and a bunch got filtered out so as always here are the games that came close but got chucked.

Rutgers +3.5 (rated as outright win)
Tulsa +4 (rated as outright win)
Miami Ohio -8
Loyola Chicago +2.5 (rated as outright win)
LSU -1.5

Now on to the games that made the cut. More games than I'm totally comfortable with but I guess we'll just have to see where it all goes.

NCAA BASKETBALL PLAYS:

Central Michigan -2.5
Louisville -11
Duquesne +2.5
Syracuse -11
Morehead St -2
ol' Miss +2
Minnesota -1.5
San Diego St -8

:ohbye:

hahaha...well, you played 1, wakky...baby steps :highfive:

8 plays today..it's make or break day

Good luck!

RayRay, I started to play another but not as a program play.

Florida opens conference play tonight against Georgia. The Dawgs have this one NBA type touted player Kentavious Caldwell-Pope going for them. I've seen him play and while he can get it going he still plays a little out of control which mirrors the rest of his team. The Bull Dogs are an athletic group but they play that way which means when everything is aligned they can go off on teams but it generally means they get themselves into too much trouble and will allow certain teams wins they probably shouldn't have gotten.

As for Florida we know what they are capable of. Very good team, good shooting from the field as well as beyond the 3-point line but a dismal free throw shooting team. At home they will lay the wood to people but on the road they can be had.

I expect Florida to play strong tonight but with what Georgia is capable of I can't risk laying so many points. Course due to what Georgia is capable of it's possible that Florida could win by 30 just as easily as 10.

No play mainly because of Georgia not Florida.

give em hell you classless hick!!!!

:wallylove:

8 plays today..it's make or break day

Good luck!

I wouldn't call it make or break Pav's. I could sweep tonight and run bad for the next 10 days. I could lose them all tonight and go on a nice lil run.

At some point I have to get away from volume and focus on 3 games that give me better than average odds of hitting 2 out of 3. I say that like I can just dial it up and I don't mean it to come off that way.

I'm focusing on volume right now as long as my average stays above 55% because I need to get as many games in sports where I have something other than my personal opinions. When baseball season is basically all I have going I will be struggling to get 1 game a day out.

Kentavious - sounds like a name for a good catholic kid.

Lots of movement both for and against me today.

wal - you need to thank people who wish you good luck

wally on fire.

hes just a guy and hes on fire
Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway
hes living in a world and its on fire
Filled with catastrophe, but he know he can fly away
Oh, he got both feet on the ground
And hes burning it down
Oh, he got his head in the clouds
And hes not backing down

First day for most of conference play. Expect to struggle early till teams show a little better how they are against more realistic competition.

Lots of qualifiers and a bunch got filtered out so as always here are the games that came close but got chucked.

Rutgers +3.5 (rated as outright win)
Tulsa +4 (rated as outright win)
Miami Ohio -8
Loyola Chicago +2.5 (rated as outright win)
LSU -1.5

Now on to the games that made the cut. More games than I'm totally comfortable with but I guess we'll just have to see where it all goes.

NCAA BASKETBALL PLAYS:

Central Michigan -2.5 :greencheck:
Louisville -11 :greencheck:
Duquesne +2.5 :redx:
Syracuse -11 :redx:
Morehead St -2 :redx:
ol' Miss +2 :greencheck:
Minnesota -1.5 :greencheck:
San Diego St -8 :redx:

:ohbye:

4-4 and an overall dismal night for sure.

2013 Record: 23-18-1 (56%)
Tracking Profit: +$220
Actual Profit: +$44

Kato is right.

Thanks guys that wish me well. Never intended to be rude.