The F0cker 500

First off I haven't ran all the games today. I was pressed for time so I only ran games up to the Drexel/James Madison game. Not a good idea but I am short on time and I wanted to run the filters so it is what it turned out to be.

Ok, the non-plays are Minnesota, Richmond, Bradley, Kent St, Tulane and Drexel. All those teams qualified on the program but were filtered out.

Today's Plays:

Virginia pick'm
Delaware -3
Auburn +3 (program selection for outright win)
George Mason -6.5
Texas Arlington -3.5
Montana St +3.5 (program selection for outright win)

:broke:

Gotta go and see if I can get my money back from the little BITCHES that took advantage of a bad back, a bum knee and a lousy swing on Thursday.

Go get em wal.

give em hell Wally

Thanks Wally for the non-plays. I will bet them today and see what happens.

Good luck! You are almost there big guy!

First off I haven't ran all the games today. I was pressed for time so I only ran games up to the Drexel/James Madison game. Not a good idea but I am short on time and I wanted to run the filters so it is what it turned out to be.

Ok, the non-plays are Minnesota, Richmond, Bradley, Kent St, Tulane and Drexel. All those teams qualified on the program but were filtered out.

Today's Plays:

Virginia :redx: pick'm
Delaware -3 PUSH
Auburn +3 :greencheck: (program selection for outright win)
George Mason -6.5 :redx:
Texas Arlington -3.5 :greencheck:
Montana St +3.5 :redx:(program selection for outright win)

:broke:

2-3-1
Crap day both here and on the course.

2013 Record: 26-21-2 (55%)
Tracking Profit: +$190
Actual Profit: +$38

Sunday's Play:

UMass -3.5

:depom:

Sunday's Play:

UMass -3.5 :greencheck:

:depom:

Hopefully as the season progresses the change from my local allowing me to bet earlier than gameday will pay off. He stated same day only when we started and then a couple weeks ago I was mentioning how it was killing me and he was like I don't care if you bet when the lines come out. I was like that's not what you said and he was like sure I did, Well it's not but it is now dammit.

I beat a closer, think I like beating closers.

2013 Record: 27-21-2 (56%)
Tracking Profit: +$290
Actual Profit: +$58

Lots of qualifiers for Monday in college hoops but all but one game got chucked for some reason or another. As always though here are the ones that won't be played.

Elon +1.5 (outright)
Davidson -11.5
Wofford -7
Jackson St +6
Baylor +11
Weber St -13.

What's not surprising either with the game I am playing or the ones that qualified is the fact that not a single home team was selected by my program.

Monday Play:

NCAA BASKETBALL:

Norfolk St -3

:goat:

outside of iowa, its been a complete public burial today in cbb...umass late meltdown, michigan and wichita st. losing were hugh...think they are on the right side with az st. tonight though.

Michigan was the classic public trap burial.

:hurrah:

excellent goat smiley placement wally

Love Furman +7 tonight. Good luck, Wally.

on app st. -4 myself... line has moved all over the place this hour... lesgetemboyz

(fwiw, lot of uconn and baylor coming in for the big games)

good luck Wally!