The F0cker 500

so far so good wally

Sunday's Plays.
Headed off to play golf so by the time I get home it'll be a good week an ok week or a bad opening week.

NCAA BASKETBALL:

Syracuse -8.5 :greencheck:
Wichita St -6 PUSH
Colorado -2 :redx:
Oregon -1 :greencheck:

:endoftheworld:

2-1-1 day. Not terrible but not the sweeper day that would have really helped to get things back on track either. Golf cost me a win with Wichita as the line went down throughout the day, all the way down to -4. Oh well. them's the breaks.

2013 Record: 17-13-1 (56%)
Tracking Profit: +$270
Actual Profit: +$54

Have a huge edge for Illinois St over Cleveland St tonight but when you go inside the numbers and look at the history between the schools Cleveland St completely dominates Illinois St. Everyone can agree that nothing never changes (well almost nothing) and generally I look to break a trend but I'm chickening out in this case but the line is Illinois St -2.5 and I show Illinois St -10.5.

Today's Play:

NBA
Chicago Bulls -7

:please:

if only illinois st. were playing clev. st. tonight... its illinois-chicago, wakky and they started the season like mad men... and then had to play on the road...and found out they are fucking awful there... but with anton grady, clev. st. stud out the rest of the year, they will be punching bags...probably throw something on ill-chi if the game goes slightly unnoticed later...

Yeah I didn't realize I typed Illinois St but I did cap Illinois Chicago and the same pass is still on for me. I'll probably regret not trusting the program in the morning though.

Trying out a new NBA program/system which is why I am only playing one game today.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Alabama to cover tonight but I've done so poorly with the bowl games I'm not risking my challenge with the play.

Let's go Bulls!!!!

I like the Bulls play today.

I may not win my posted play tonight but I am doing the happy fok'n dance right about now that my filters encouraged me to not play Illinois Chicago.

I've bitched enough about culling winners through filters but if I had been on this game tonight I would be wanting to break something right about now.

Have a huge edge for Illinois St over Cleveland St tonight but when you go inside the numbers and look at the history between the schools Cleveland St completely dominates Illinois St. Everyone can agree that nothing never changes (well almost nothing) and generally I look to break a trend but I'm chickening out in this case but the line is Illinois St -2.5 and I show Illinois St -10.5.

Today's Play:

NBA
Chicago Bulls -7 :greencheck:

:please:

I generally don't call them early but up 28 with 2 minutes to go I'm willing to risk the assumption and potential jinx.

1-0

2013 Record: 18-13-1 (58%)

Back on the road tonight.

NCAA BASKETBALL:

Baylor -10
Illinois St -8.5

:horsey:

Cunt.

Thanks for the heads up text message.

I sent it out to all football fans who subscribe to my Twitter account Plomsickle.

The above record is correct but I didn't update the profits.

Tracking Profit: +$370
Actual Profit: +$74

We have Missouri St +10

Back on the road tonight.

NCAA BASKETBALL:

Baylor -10 :greencheck:
Illinois St -8.5 :redx:

:horsey:

1-1 bummer of a night. Plenty of winners out there I just didn't capitalize.

2013 Record: 19-14-1 (57.5%)
Tracking Profit: +$260
Actual Profit: +$52