The F0cker 500

you are welcome Wally

but in my opinion, Kato's opinion doesn't matter

you gotta do what you gotta do in the thread to keep your flow going

No plays today. A few qualify but I don't have enough time to filter. Had to get things done at the office this morning so I could leave early for a money game at the University course at noon.

Golf comes before challenge.

Completely sick! Not only did I get pummeled at the golf course yesterday I come in this morning and look over the results of the games and at my program plays (pre-filters cause I didn't have time) and I passed on a 14-2 day. Naturally it wouldn't have been a 14-2 day as some games would have filtered out but FOK!

I know the feeling. That's why I play all my plays regardless of my daily activities.

Wally keep it up. You are killing it so far.

Please explain the dynamics of being 'naturally filtered out'. Does it involve flow theory?

Omygawd Wally, I can see now you are actually so much better than your posted record here because of those imaginary hindsight plays!

Dog-Head-Pat.jpg

Omygawd Wally, I can see now you are actually so much better than your posted record here because of those imaginary hindsight plays!

Plommers calm strike alarm just went off!

ding ding ding !!!

PS: can hindsight also be imaginary?

I have observed Wally for quite awhile and his longterm results with coulda shoulda plays ---> extraordinaire.

:pepe:

(Sorry Wally, not meaning to pick on you. Your record is good here so far as it was in the previous 500 challenge. Just never a fan of the rookie-ish side-stuff.)

Yeah Wal is saying: "hey guys, look at how well I would have done if I had the balls to actually make those bets I talked about"

Wal, it all started with the waffling at the massage joint.

Wal, go in to the massage joint, look at all the broads, pick the one you like best and get er done.

I expected some crap for this mornings post so I can take it.

I make no claims to have bet them off the record all I am saying is that pre-filtered yesterday could have been a good day. Don't really care what that means to anyone else cause I know what it means in terms of the program.

As for imaginary, I can only say that while I am guilty of making up careers and lifestyles of some of the GameLive members I have yet to invent storylines for myself.

I think it is important to track everything that the program spits out. Plays or non-plays, it makes no difference. Only by following and tracking can the proper tweaks be done to better the system. Same goes with filters as well but since I didn't run the filters I have no idea how many games would have filtered out but certainly a good portion would have.

I do from time to time run and play straight program without filters but after the 4-4 day prior I didn't want to run the risk.

Wally, hang in there buddy and keep in mind the plays you bet on! The plays that don't make the grade go in the trash can and stay there! You're the glue that keeps sports talk together at GL and prevents this site from going full blown Gaymelive!
:gaypirate:

Any thought to a Wally Bubbles presentation of your plays for a day? Posters miss him! :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Sorry Mr.Monkey but Bubbles died when my HP fried.

The laptop that had the built in features for the Bubbles videos got hit by lightening over a year ago MrMonkey. I bought a couple external camcorders but none have that fish bowl effect.

With a face like mine I need special effects MrMonkey.

Maybe Bubbles could start a pod cast though.

I have an edge in Canisius but when you compare the history between the 2 schools I would be going against the grain to not only play them but to lay all those points and what's worse to do it on the road. Others that were program suggested but failed in the filtration were Fairfield, Niagra and Wright St.

Today's Play:

Creighton -14

:blushing:

Wally can you send me the plays that don't make the cut every day? I think I can make money from them.

Good move laying off Wright St IMO

I have an edge in Canisius but when you compare the history between the 2 schools I would be going against the grain to not only play them but to lay all those points and what's worse to do it on the road. Others that were program suggested but failed in the filtration were Fairfield, Niagra and Wright St.

Today's Play:

Creighton -14 :greencheck:

:blushing:

1 play, 1 win, grinder style.

2013 Record: 24-18-1 (57%)
Tracking Profit: +$320
Actual Profit: +$64