The Apple Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 528 Comments
  • Views 43,922 Views
We had this discussion.

I guess it still doesnt make sense to me.

Just like it doesn't make sense to me why anyone would get the iphone4 when it is already inferior to a phone that has been out for 2 months in the Droid Incredible.

if you have a Laptop and a capbale phone (iphone, droid, etc), I am trying to figure out why you would ever get an ipad....seems a bit silly.

Apparently only to read books even though there are better options for that as well... :dunno:

Ok the Droid Incredible is better than the iPhone4 in every capacity imaginable.

Are you guys happy now?

Now go start a fucking Droid thread.

:up:

I've had iPhones since they came out in 2007, but I won't be buying the iPhone4. I don't see the point.

I've had iPhones since they came out in 2007, but I won't be buying the iPhone4. I don't see the point.

I have never had one and frankly have no use for one. I have never had someone show me something on their iPhone that I wish my Touch Pro2 could do.

for what my 3gs cost me, it better last me a few years

I have never had one and frankly have no use for one. I have never had someone show me something on their iPhone that I wish my Touch Pro2 could do.

morty we want you power posting on the iphone

morty 10k

morty we want you power posting on the iphone

morty 10k

I can post on my current phone but it is annoying on a screen that small. Believe me the keyboard on my phone is the best feature of the phone. I could power post with it.

MF, my reasoning is that I just sold my old iphone 3G for $185 on ebay, and now Im going to go get the new one for $199 on thursday.

I'd/I'll get one for the screen resolution alone, 900-something by 640. I know that HTC has similar offerings, but we don't get their high-end phones up here for some reason. Snobs.

MF, my reasoning is that I just sold my old iphone 3G for $185 on ebay, and now Im going to go get the new one for $199 on thursday.

I've already tried Blitty. They don't seem to understand that the market allows iPhone users to make a profit on their old phones.

:deadhorse:

I sold my 16G 3G for $300 after using it for a year. I had purchased it new for $199.

I already have offers to buy my 32G 3GS for more than I payed for it.

So the question is, why would I not get the new iPhone?

I've already tried Blitty. They don't seem to understand that the market allows iPhone users to make a profit on their old phones.

:deadhorse:

I sold my 16G 3G for $300 after using it for a year. I had purchased it new for $199.

I already have offers to buy my 32G 3GS for more than I payed for it.

So the question is, why would I not get the new iPhone?

I'm not so sure that will continue. Much of the reason that the iPhones have higher resale value is the ability to unlock them and use them on other networks. I would imagine that the iPhone4 will include extra security measures to make that extremely difficult.

Picked up the new iPhone today. The resolution is ridiculously good. The phone has a sturdy feel to it.

Apple store I went to had no cases or screen protectors available. None. That's just fucking stupid.

i like os4, might be a decade till i get an iphone4 though