Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 50,635 Views
See Steve, she's being a good friend. She's letting you know that you may be getting trolled and that might tilt you once again. The other choice would have been to not point this out and let you have some peace. She's just thinking of you pal and whats best. You don't need any peace, plus I think you may be more entertaining to her when you go off on a tantrum.

I don't believe in Karma. It was sarcasm. I really don't see how things could be going better, I mean seriously. I'm in a good place in life right now.
Damn, I'm overwhelmed by the classiness. Glad to see the weight loss hasn't changed you!

Reactions: IAG
Damn, I'm overwhelmed by the classiness. Glad to see the weight loss hasn't changed you!
I never claimed to be classy. I've learned to enjoy my role as heel.

Anyway, we can go back and forth forever but it probably only incite Steve.
Every time someone brings up the slowpay/nopay it fuels his fire, which IAG appears to enjoy. Like sicking a dog on someone.
I've said it previously, I disagree with the assessment of the situation but will not discuss particulars or resolution with the entire forum. This is between me and her, white knighting is futile. It just makes me resist and dig in to do the opposite.

Anyway on a serious note, I think people need to consider what they say before they say it regarding Steve.
Even prior to the IAG stuff Steve has been on my case (for over 5 years) and can't leave it alone, so I respond in kind.
I don't wish harm on him, his misery/suffering doesn't make me happy nor do I wish bad things to happen to him, I'm just a spectator watching the trainwreck that is his life. Whatever unfortunate things happen to him will not affect me in any way because when it comes down to it I don't care. I will go on.

Shaming tactics will have the opposite effect of the desired outcome.

Last edited:
Yes, I have noticed you're leaning into the heel role. Good for you. I think you'll find, though, that you won't get the hateful attention good heels get. You'll just largely be ignored and put up with.

So enjoy "feeding off the crowd's negative energy". I don't think there will be much. No one is "white knighting", we've just been trying to ask you to be a decent guy. You don't want to be, and you want to pretend you aren't in the wrong while offering no evidence to that. Cool man. Keep doing you.

This is a pretty tight knit group. I still consider myself to be a bit of an outsider here. But at least I try to be myself. Everyone, for better or worse, is pretty genuine on here. You want to play a character and make no real connections with anyone? Dope, have fun.

Honestly I'd respect you more if you really did go full heel, ala "yeah fuck that bitch I scammed her she was an easy mark". At least you'd be real. This "I won't discuss particulars" pussyfooting is sad.

Don't give a fuck about what you would respect. Why would you think your respect is important to me or motivation? Your just a forum username.

Your sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, mind your business. Like really, it doesn't involve you at all.

I'm going to continue to resist, ie will never comply with any suggestions by you or anyone else here that isn't involved personally. Why? Because fuck y'all

So Steve and IAG will continually be triggered and I'll keep mindfucking the both of them.

Neither of them can stop thinking about me or hating me. That's their problem.
Enjoy.

Last edited:
You're

Fucking phone

I'll handle Steve. He will be talking about me on the streets of filly. The plommer vids he's gonna make can't be far off.

Yes, I have noticed you're leaning into the heel role. Good for you. I think you'll find, though, that you won't get the hateful attention good heels get. You'll just largely be ignored and put up with.

So enjoy "feeding off the crowd's negative energy". I don't think there will be much. No one is "white knighting", we've just been trying to ask you to be a decent guy. You don't want to be, and you want to pretend you aren't in the wrong while offering no evidence to that. Cool man. Keep doing you.

This is a pretty tight knit group. I still consider myself to be a bit of an outsider here. But at least I try to be myself. Everyone, for better or worse, is pretty genuine on here. You want to play a character and make no real connections with anyone? Dope, have fun.

Honestly I'd respect you more if you really did go full heel, ala "yeah fuck that bitch I scammed her she was an easy mark". At least you'd be real. This "I won't discuss particulars" pussyfooting is sad.
I think that's about right.

IAG
Check in Steves
Sure hope he's getting inside somewhere. My son is in SJersey and says it's COLD! Just looking at forecast weather with damp, cold rain today and won't be above 32 at night till 1/23/22 or later?

Reactions: IAG
Cami was strong minded sure but way too much of a pain in the ass w the crack baby and almost getting me into fights at bars and shit. They call her trouble for so many reasons.

Choke me out as you ride me baby, put
Cami with the drive by today.
Never knew about the crack or baby.

Looks like she was messaging with Rouge.

Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220110-173245_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220110-173245_Chrome.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Woah that’s a creepy feature I never knew about.

Strange that it notifies everyone when you engage in a private convo.