Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 51,898 Views
MrX
If a tree falls in California, 20 liberals catch it and use taxpayer money rehabilitate it. I've seen it.
And then raise taxes the next cycle.

Thieves got me again, early morning - two bags. Umbrella container gone. Good agua container gone. Backup hat gone. Protein bars, ramen, high end food given to me by beautiful people. Gone. Gone. Gone. A bunch of other things, gone BUT I still have the library tablet, hotspot and cords, since I sleep on them.

I think very cool Five Below girl digs me. She loves grunge. She started with early CTE just because I said to. She had some deeply cool things to say about CTE and music, particularly rock and roll. Her Father likes to rock out to The Kings. We both lold at Machu calling them mall music, butt she laughed about how Matty and I go back and forth a little bit. I really like her and I eluded to rocking her world when my shit comes together. It will and I will. She even offered to sneak me the pay for bags I came in for.

Reliacard cut me off JUST AS THE $20 BELT REFUND HIT. They suddenly was valid ID, SS card and birth certificate. WTF? HUGH hit. Last $20 there, and the thieves did NOT help.

No go at the library because due to the mandate they're now only taking and giving books, no sit ins, BUT I can chill in the mall and charge my stuff. Also my possibly future girlfriend hooked me up with a library she thought I could sit in at. Dude, I am SO about music. We would make such a cute couple. Let's not put the cart in front of my horse's ass though.

Now we have to beg. The spot last night started great as a beautiful Espanol woman gave me a 5er so I'll be back there, but I'll be more aggressive. Polite, but aggressive.

We can charge devices at the mall and Target as needed. Wandering around 🎯 pretending to be shopping as you're waiting for your stuff to charge up can get annoying.

Hospital likely today/night after charge established so that we can replace bp meds once again. Hopefully score some food there but I won't commit to nurse prostate stimulation this time since I really kinda like someone.

Some home slice woman gave me a jacket. It had a stolen ring in it, lol. Socks. Transpass that I'm hoping works. That could be hugh. She's probably a high level retail thief and I respect that, takes a set of balls. TOADALLY different then stealing from an innocent homeless person, imo.

A lot of tough breaks but I am psyched about that girl. You started CTE from the beginning just because I said to? Your Dad rocks out to KOL? You like the fancy shmancy beer I told you I'm buzzy on, but you told me to drink less?

I dig it, deeply. I will hunt and gather for YOU, if I'm fortunate and lucky enough.

Run well, crew.

:lmao:

Find some rope,tie your next backpack to your body when you sleep
Solid, thank you.

The only backpack I have is this tiny one, looks like it was a child's or something. Found it in the deserted subway and confirmed no one was coming for it for a long time. Or since I now have a knife and a very sharp pair or scissors I can cut up a cloth bag or something and use that as rope. Or, I'll see scumbag Plummer around and I can make MUCH better use of the insane amount of cloth it takes to keep a whale sized male bitch with moldy, smelly tits bigger than post Prego biancee warm.

Nah, that'll never happen. Spineless Plummer only talks shit and steals from people on the internet because he know what would happen to a disgusting pussy ass brings nothing to the table bitch like "him" in person. Pain. ALL of it. Payback for all of the victims he sees as "stupid". Pathetic, spineless weasel actually several rungs DOWN on the respect chain from the snakes that stole my bags when I was sleeping.

At least they have the balls to do things in person, and many of them will fight in person which humungusassed shitbag Plummer would never ever do, because there is not one milliounce of manhood in "him".

Otherwise he'd agree to fight me in person but his lowlife, loser parents didn't teach him to stand up for anything like a man would. They just taught him...well....you can see the result -

Nothing.

Anyway, that could really help though....I appreciate it bro.

Last edited:
Reactions: IAG
Things are picking up at the hospital

Netted $3 and chips from an incredible older woman with Cancer (she's in recovery) now I can load up on ramen and protein at the dollar store tomorrow

A one bit eaten meatball sandwich I found on the street

a little strawberry soda

Sandwich in a bag

Fruit cup

A few half smoked cigs

An Asian woman gave me a quarter for showing her how to work the soda machine

Can't stop thinking of grunge girl from Five Below. We have so much in common, we really do. I could never hurt her, she's so incredibly cool/sweet, plus she could easily fuck me up, and not in a way I'd like.

Can you picture me and a woman's father rocking out to old school KOL, getting drunk, throwing shit around and power posting on Matty for calling them mall music?

Is this the future of Gamelive?

Does she have the power to get of away from Latino sorority hazing double penetration vids in the Barnes and Noble bathroom?

Does anyone?

If anyone does, it's her.

Last edited:
Talkin to an h addict at length in the hospital about things

She's my homie, we don't take no shit

Love her attitude, pretty too

Might try it w her, if she asks. She did first sit next to me, asked me to watch her stuff, then to smoke a cig w her so we'll see what happens here

:lmao: she came out of that bathroom LACED

People looking at me like wtf

She was so cool and fluid before she went in that bathroom. Even outsmarting me.

WHAT HAPPENED?!

Stevey you should grab a drawstring backpack... something like this: https://www.amazon.com/adidas-Alliance-Sackpack-Jersey-Black/dp/B0748LLJBG/

They are super light weight and would be easy to sleep on or keep one of the ropes around a foot or shoulder. You can get them at a spot like ROSS for like $8. Hell Five Below might even have one next time you visit the future Mrs. K.

WE HAVE TO POSITION OURSELVES TO HUNT AND GATHER FOR FIVE DOLLAR STORE GRUNGE GIRL

Yessss let's go! Even has a few small zipper compartments on the inside you could keep your ciggys from getting wet in.