• Start date
  • Replies 158 Comments
  • Views 18,798 Views

Herman

Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
What's the story on her? Much more attractive and a way better personality than the tranny girl that they had. I saw Juror post some pics of her so I guess he knows about her.

Better than Katy, looks more natural in front of camera. Seems more relax. If only she knew a bit more on gambling she would fit well. I'm sure loshy will train her well.

I prefer Fox Soccer Reports' new host Lara Baldesarra better. Torontonian also :thumbup:.

2c812bdd8eac.jpg

This is how dumb I am. I thought the pictures Juror posted was Katy. :banghead:

Wait I thought the pics you posted in the Loshak thread were of Shannon.

How did you get those pics of Katy? You got any of Shannon?

I dunno, but I'll never waste my time with another Loshak video. He's turned into a complete tool on camera, like Jerry Springer trying to host Larry King Live and looking retarded in the process. I can't believe I used to like that guy.

Wait I thought the pics you posted in the Loshak thread were of Shannon.

How did you get those pics of Katy? You got any of Shannon?

No, they were of Katy. None of Shannon.

48b270b423c8.jpg

I dunno, but I'll never waste my time with another Loshak video. He's turned into a complete tool on camera, like Jerry Springer trying to host Larry King Live and looking retarded in the process. I can't believe I used to like that guy.

The hell you say!

:nono:

Loshak is about the only good thing about SBR.

Juror you fuck. What's your relationship with Katy? You'd better be treating my fellow Belorussian with respect.

I don't know who Shannon is, but the gamelive.com girl is hotter.

oakjhaaco.jpg

your just pissed cause u think he's anti-gay

It's true, I'm concerned about the character of anybody who takes a publicly anti-gay stance mere days after his employer makes a similar public stand. Either he had those sentiments all along and chose to conceal them, or his opinions can be purchased, which is equally disturbing. In this latest video he acted like an ass to that lady, asking her to rate her appearance and having side conversations in a language she didn't appear fluent in. I stand by my assessments until Loshak addresses the matter candidly.

Pete, as I took it he was making fun of John for thinking "a man - having sex - with the ass of another man" was disgusting and shocking, and having Mr D laugh along when he said it made the joke even better.

I agree with RJ, RS. Try watching the video again. This time with an open mind.

LOL @ Polaroid having the hots for the scrawniest black girl ever. Stick to your European fair-skinned emo chicks player. You're out of your league.

god bless belarus reno i love yall

4fa036ca900c.png

nice flag

It's funny, I was a little put off about how Loshak kept saying chic even before the girl brought it up. It's kind of like he's trying to appeal to the low-class community that is now the managements impression of posters. Not always easy with Loshak to tell who he's making fun off. But, I tend to give him the benefit of doubt in light of his obvious talent.
I'm also happy to hear the girl speak her mind.