Ribeye, Filet, New York Strip or Porterhouse?

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 3,285 Views
Don't forget about "totts"

Cami, I think you mean "totes".

:high5:

yeah, whatevs.

I hope you guys trust me on this one. Been perfecting steaks on my backyard grills for many many moons. Spend under $10 for a jar of this "Bovine Bold" or do like me and buy it in a 5 pound bag. You dust this pixie dust on damn near anything on ur grill and I promise you......you wont have eaten a tastier steak.
http://www.amazon.com/Plowboys-BBQ-...sim_gro_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QXHHJ5C5JPNG77QKRMK

Gonna give the $10 bottle a try.

Bushy, don't let us down here - you don't have 100 posts and cant be trusted.

Gonna give the $10 bottle a try.

Bushy, don't let us down here - you don't have 100 posts and cant be trusted.

You dont like it, let me know and I'll paypal you the $10. I have no doubt you'll love it. I used to marinate my steaks in Stubbs beef marinate along with some garlic, but since I found this stuff [ been using it for 10 years at least], its the only thing I use. They sell one for chicken too called the Yardbird. It's good too but I eat more steak than chicken. Works good on burgers also.
I own 7 different types of grills/smokers. It's a huge hobby of mine. So i'm pretty comfortable around a grill. I also ran the Hazel Park racetrack BBQ here in Detroit for 3 seasons.
Give it a good rub and let it sit a bit if you can. The longer it sits with that rub on it, the more it penetrates deep into the steak.

Let me know how you like it Plommer.

I love flank steak. Flank steak and sea salt.

Porterhouse! NY Strip not tender enpough for me and Filet though great too tiny to fill me up! I get the best of both worlds and plenty of meat with the PH!

IAG, it's all propaganda and not real! Don't be a pawn like this guy!

cypherWithPieceOfSteakTheMatrix.jpg

it is the Kuroge breed of Wagyu cattle, which are humanely-raised on grass when young and then finished in the traditional Japanese fashion

yeah, we know what that means:maniac:

IAG, it's all propaganda and not real! Don't be a pawn like this guy!

cypherWithPieceOfSteakTheMatrix.jpg

it is the Kuroge breed of Wagyu cattle, which are humanely-raised on grass when young and then finished in the traditional Japanese fashion

yeah, we know what that means:maniac:
:lol:

car down payment or steak

house rent or steak

I'd rather be sleeping under a bridge eating steak than steakless

If I had a choice to live free with no steak or to be sold as a Siberian sex slave but have access to steak I'd choose the latter