Ribeye, Filet, New York Strip or Porterhouse?

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 3,223 Views
Cami, I think you mean "totes".

:high5:

I hope you guys trust me on this one. Been perfecting steaks on my backyard grills for many many moons. Spend under $10 for a jar of this "Bovine Bold" or do like me and buy it in a 5 pound bag. You dust this pixie dust on damn near anything on ur grill and I promise you......you wont have eaten a tastier steak.
http://www.amazon.com/Plowboys-BBQ-...sim_gro_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QXHHJ5C5JPNG77QKRMK

Gonna give the $10 bottle a try.

Bushy, don't let us down here - you don't have 100 posts and cant be trusted.

Gonna give the $10 bottle a try.

Bushy, don't let us down here - you don't have 100 posts and cant be trusted.

You dont like it, let me know and I'll paypal you the $10. I have no doubt you'll love it. I used to marinate my steaks in Stubbs beef marinate along with some garlic, but since I found this stuff [ been using it for 10 years at least], its the only thing I use. They sell one for chicken too called the Yardbird. It's good too but I eat more steak than chicken. Works good on burgers also.
I own 7 different types of grills/smokers. It's a huge hobby of mine. So i'm pretty comfortable around a grill. I also ran the Hazel Park racetrack BBQ here in Detroit for 3 seasons.
Give it a good rub and let it sit a bit if you can. The longer it sits with that rub on it, the more it penetrates deep into the steak.

Let me know how you like it Plommer.

Porterhouse! NY Strip not tender enpough for me and Filet though great too tiny to fill me up! I get the best of both worlds and plenty of meat with the PH!

IAG, it's all propaganda and not real! Don't be a pawn like this guy!

cypherWithPieceOfSteakTheMatrix.jpg

it is the Kuroge breed of Wagyu cattle, which are humanely-raised on grass when young and then finished in the traditional Japanese fashion

yeah, we know what that means:maniac:

IAG, it's all propaganda and not real! Don't be a pawn like this guy!

cypherWithPieceOfSteakTheMatrix.jpg

it is the Kuroge breed of Wagyu cattle, which are humanely-raised on grass when young and then finished in the traditional Japanese fashion

yeah, we know what that means:maniac:
:lol:

I'd rather be sleeping under a bridge eating steak than steakless

If I had a choice to live free with no steak or to be sold as a Siberian sex slave but have access to steak I'd choose the latter