Random thoughts

I feel like the world is in a state of confusion right now. Part of my commute takes me through a residential area, and today I saw people walking around in t-shirts and people walking around in parkas.
Muddy, I feel like you use this place as your personal journal. You don't seem to communicate directly with many of the few posters we have here at GL.

I think from now on you should preface any posts you write at gamelive.com with "Dear Diary" so we will know not to respond or interact with you in any way.

Thanks pal.

Though there are no hard-and-fast definitions of the two terms, the primary difference usually boils down to one thing: length. Jackets typically reach only to your waist. Parkas extend further to cover some or all of your butt and upper legs.

In conclusion: new Mississaugans newly arrived migrants or social media influencers

Nothing better than fresh pineapple
Which reminds me. When people say "cement" they usually mean CONCRETE. Cement is just the powdered substance mixed with aggregate to create CONCRETE.

There is no such thing as "cement blocks" they are concrete blocks. Tungman, hang around a while pal, you might learn something.

Which reminds me. When people say "cement" they usually mean CONCRETE. Cement is just the powdered substance mixed with aggregate to create CONCRETE.

There is no such thing as "cement blocks" they are concrete blocks. Tungman, hang around a while pal, you might learn something.

mind blown
Next you’re going to tell they don’t use Pickles to make Pickles

mind blown
Next you’re going to tell they don’t use Pickles to make Pickles
No. I'm not. Tungy you aren't very good at mind reading pal and why do you capitalize the "p" in pickles?

What I'm going to tell you is that "E" is the most common letter and appears in 11 percent of all English words.

There are 118 ridges on a dime, 119 on a quarter

The lines in corduroy are called "wales"

You could spend a 1000.00 dollars a day for almost 3 years if you had a million bucks

You could spend a million dollars a day for almost 3 years if you had a billion bucks

Though there are no hard-and-fast definitions of the two terms, the primary difference usually boils down to one thing: length. Jackets typically reach only to your waist. Parkas extend further to cover some or all of your butt and upper legs.

In conclusion: new Mississaugans newly arrived migrants or social media influencers

Wait.

What?

How's her pickle game though?

I would assume incredible based on how deeply thoughtful and cool she was, but she was playing for keeps and I'm not right now so it went how it went.

A hen takes 24-28 hours to produce a egg

Jesus. It would take me years. Wouldn't even know how to begin.

55807238_608315999642337_8375596121698861056_n.jpg