Random thoughts

The wind seriously needs to stop blowing when I'm trying to sprinkle garlic powder on my meat on the Q.

SERIOUSLY!

Accelerating to the speed of light at a sustained 1G, which is the equivalent of doing 0-60mph in about 2.8 seconds (hypercar territory), would take...

...almost a year - 350 days.

I probably should exercise when I take a week off work. When I work, I'm working hard - physically - constantly - every day. Then suddenly I'm on PTO and I just sit here on my butt and don't get an inch of exercise at any point ever.

Maybe that's why I'm having trouble getting to sleep.

:light:

Accelerating to the speed of light at a sustained 1G, which is the equivalent of doing 0-60mph in about 2.8 seconds (hypercar territory), would take...

...almost a year - 350 days.

Screw hypercar. Your crazy neighbour can jump from the balcony and she will achieve 1g(9.81 m/s^2) acceleration.
And it will take 353.7 days for achieving speed of light at that acceleration.

Neil Armstrong was the first person on the moon

And "Neil A" Backwards is

Alien.

That's really photoshopped... And not a good job of it.

Really! That's probably why Plommer and I didn't get anything out of it, our downstairs area knew better than our upstairs! How about showing us a non-photoshopped pic purely for research purposes?
:teela:

I do better with "evil" difficulty sudokus than medium.

I don't know how that makes sense.

On this day in 1944 (June 6), 2,501 Americans died on the Normandy beaches in France. I’ve never lost appreciation of those men who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country and the free world.