Random thoughts

Recent pic of yours truly:

bald66.jpg

I had this look once, except with a goatee. 1999.

Women liked it apparently, was a good year in that regard.

In Spanish we call R2D2, Arturito, as in little Arthur Arturo

R Ar 2 tu D ri 2 to

:dunno:

MrX
Wow, that's intense.

I'm always suspicious of dreams that involve a physical feeling. Suspicious that the dream was instantly thrown together to explain the physical feeling that I was actually having in the moment (I wake up and am, in reality, having that feeling that the dream was about).

Maybe suspicious isn't the right word, but it feels like the wrong order of things, and way too much seems to have happened in what must have been almost no time.

Brains. What's going on in there, exactly?

So the night be before last I had a dream that I was at Mr. Monkey's house to spray his soffit/roof to prevent bugs. I was using a squirt water bottle to do the whole thing when Mr. M appeared on the scene. First of all, spraying a roof or soffits for bugs is not something I do so it was completely random. Second of all, I've never met Mr. M in person. The way he acted was precisely how I envision him. He brought out a larger container with a wand that was more appropriate for spaying for a larger area (wise old man.) After giving me the right tool for the job, he then proceeded to ride his
bike around in circles as I was trying to have a conversation with him. Mr. M it was nice to meet you, if only in my dreams.
:mrmonkey:

Lame dream McBalls!!
If plommer was your age and had a dream about Mr Monkey it probably would have included some private time with MRS Monkey and Plommers wand!

As I get older, a lot of my early-morning dreams are about my very real need to pee.

I recall a conversation - couldn't have been more than 2 years ago - where I was asked how often I get up to pee in the night.

My answer was zero. Occasionally once.

Now it's like 4, consistently.

I am up 1-2 times a night. I have been drinking tons of water since I started working out again, so that impacts it. I'm also almost 40, so that does it too.

I've been having dreams where I'm trying to find a place to pee, but can't do it for a long time

I get those too. I'm always near a mall or a school and I need to find the washrooms. If and when I find one the stalls and/or urinals are invariably broken or filthy and I end up peeing on the wall or the floor, with great shame.

:wtf:

I'm sure I've said this before but, most times I get up in the night to pee, I have to do some extreme belching too. My gut often protrudes to the point where I almost look pregnant. I kinda pound on it until I have a major series of belches.

Basically I burp myself like a baby. Except with more violence.

At least I hope people aren't burping their babies like that.

Coming up on 57 years of age over here.

yeah, mine are usually crowded and I can't go. I'm afraid if I ever do succeed I'll wet the bed :hidesbehindsofa:

I usually dream that I am peeing, but it keeps going on and on and there's no relief.

Then I wake up certain that I'm peeing in the bed. Thankfully, I am not.

I consciously restrict my fluid intake after 5pm. I often think it would be delightful to drink an tall ice cold glass of seltzer with my evening TV - but then I decide I'd rather only get up to pee once in the night, not two or three times.