Random thoughts

I have never used a leg pillow per se, but I do have a body pillow which, among other things, kinda semi does what a leg pillow does. Sometimes.

So I can't be anti-leg-pillow. But I am more pro-body-pillow.

Here's what I like: beautiful woman in scanty sleep clothes modeling leg pillows.

From CBS....
You're not suggesting that CBS is fake news are you?

I don’t click on any links where there is a guy with a weird face in the corner of the screen.

I don’t click on any links where there is a guy with a weird face in the corner of the screen.
I suppose, it's been so long since the mainstream media had any credibility that these transparent independent news creator types now get more views daily... Some of us want to see a degree of transparent integrity in the news we consume...You should go check out his subverse channel. It's like non partisan news service. Refreshing, in a 1980's kinda way...

Regardless, the left held onto the conspiracy to end all conspiracies for over 2 years, only to be proven utterly incompetent and captive to their own emotional narrative. And now these same yams are trying to tell us that only crazies believe that Epstein's death happened as reported because they're the "authoritative sources"...

Sounds like media profiling to me, but hopefully that wasn't the way you judged citizens from your past profession! Though I seriously doubt you did! :poke:

what's this fredo on fredo aggression

today there's a eufa super cup to be play in istanbul guys

:grouphug:

what's this fredo on fredo aggression

today there's a eufa super cup to be play in istanbul guys

:grouphug:

Ok, I putting a happy face now! Just so much underserved Trump hate that I can't put away politics when in reality the regular guy/gal gets the short end of the stick either way! Guess best way to describe it would be with the conservative way at least plenty of lubricant is applied before I get fuked!

Back to match, Chelsea got clobbered by MU and who knows if Frank can manage? Believe Pool wins it and an US of A player is starting on a primo EPL team? Doesn't give me confidence Chelsea can win! :dunno:

Look at Chelsea! Appears that US of A player I questioned can't be good enough to be in the 1st 11 is GOOD enough! :usa:

So I did buy a new Chromebook laptop as I was threatening. It looked very tiny sitting there on the shelf at the store so I thought, that's good - that's what I want - but right now it's sitting on top of another laptop and it's not really that much smaller. Like, less than an inch in every direction.

Oh well, whatever. It was only a couple hundred bucks.

So the plan is to fully integrate it into my routine this week starting Sunday. Take it back and forth from work, charge it every night, yada yada.

I will have to make sure it is fully set up tomorrow so stand by for possibly boobish questions.

Rode my motorcycle to and from QC on Friday and today, close to 1500 kms/over 900 miles total. Thought it would be more grueling than it was. I might consider doing the Iron Butt challenge next year - 1000 miles within a 24-hour period. 🏍🍑💪

So I did buy a new Chromebook laptop as I was threatening.

And I have found it to be a piece of shit and I will be returning it. I don't doubt it does wonderful fancy things when connected to a fucking cloud or whatever, but I just want to do basic word processing - and it's a piece of shit.

The very first computer I got I typed in "space invaders". Nothing happened :dunno:

And I have found it to be a piece of shit and I will be returning it. I don't doubt it does wonderful fancy things when connected to a fucking cloud or whatever, but I just want to do basic word processing - and it's a piece of shit.

yeah those Google docs and shit sucks