Random thoughts

Wonder what this door leads to?

DoHCUeaVsAAww_G.jpg

I need a Muddy-Jenny update. I will bring the popcorn.

After a thawing out period - we didn't see each other and talked only a bit - 3 months?? - we had a face-to-face a couple weeks ago. She said she wants to do whatever she can (to salvage the relationship). I said if I'm honest, I don't think it will work out. We haven't even spoken on the phone since then. She's waiting for me to call, I know that. But I haven't felt like it so far.

I don 't want to get into all the intimate detail.

Being smothered to death with a pillow - I think it would be uncomfortable.

I'm sure there are worse ways to die but your body has been breathing for your whole life - and it expects to keep breathing and suddenly - nope.

Uncomfortable.

Why can't I edit my picture? I hit Edit Avatar. Nada. I want to dazzle you with my creativity and sense of humor.

Yeah, probably flirting with a MILF or three now that he and what's her name have cooled off

Bitches can sense these things

I really like that gobble gobble with the 🦃 at the top left of the forum. Nice job, rogue.

🦃🦃🦃🦃

that was a nice touch. You never know what RJ will come up with. That's why people keep coming here

After much deliberation I've dropped AK from my game. Yes, we've had some good times - but more bad than good.

And I'm not into that.

Just see flops in late position for cheap with AK. No reason to stop playing AK. Just stop playing AK like KK or AA.