Random thoughts

Non-personalized license plates in this province are in the format

4 letters - space - 3 numbers

Driving home just now, I was behind a car where the 4 letters were CAWC

I laughed and laughed. It was by far my biggest laugh of the day.

I'm 11.

I'd kinda think the province wouldn't even use that combo of letters.

Like, you know, just not use them.

I'm glad they did though.

The new Quebec premier's party is called the CAQ. :handshake:

These are special times for us 11 year-olds all across the nation.

Meh, it's Tylenol 2's in my experience. Shit just makes me feel queasy. Bring back the cocaine drops!

cocaine-tooth-drop_2328302k.jpg

Tylenol 3's. I like 'em. I took 3 at around 2 o'clock and they have been killing the pain very effectively and there is a pleasant little float. I cheerfully got some stuff done and watched some Louie and had a nice nap.

I could easily get into full-blown addiction but I have a very finite supply and no idea where to get more. Anyway, I plan to be done with them by Sunday. I don't want to be taking them at work as it could effect my Toppus Doggus performance.

Tylenol 3's. I like 'em. I took 3 at around 2 o'clock and they have been killing the pain very effectively and there is a pleasant little float. I cheerfully got some stuff done and watched some Louie and had a nice nap.

I could easily get into full-blown addiction but I have a very finite supply and no idea where to get more. Anyway, I plan to be done with them by Sunday. I don't want to be taking them at work as it could effect my Toppus Doggus performance.

sounds similar to Vicodin

I don't get the concept of icing things.

I was told post-surgery I could ice my cheek every 20 minutes or something, like, all day - and that might prevent/reduce swelling or whatever. I didn't do it once. Like what - I've got a photo-shoot with Pristine Face magazine to be ready for?

I do not.

If my body wants swell, let it swell.

I don't recall ever icing anything in my life.

Over a million views now, this thread. Over 28,000 posts.

That's all well and good but you hooligans and your randomness need to stay off my lawn!

:mudcat:

It says I have 35 posts in this thread (since the forum software migration)