Random thoughts

"Is it an LS or LC?" (Those may not be the exact letters he said.)

"Uhhhhhhh, I think you stumped me there."

"Hehe, okay well is the engine a 3.7 or a 3.9?" (Possibly not those exact numbers.)

"Again, don't know. It's red."

Plommer prolly knows.

That's because plommer is all manly'n'shit.

wolverine-marvel-huge-jackman.jpg

March 15th, 2011 - the shores of Lake Ontario just down the road from me.

Along the coastline. A bit choppy today. CN Tower in the distance through the haze.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pc 020.jpg
    pc 020.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 277
I saw those whitecaps and was tempted to go surfing.

attachment.php

View along the other way. Thrilling, I know.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pc 021.jpg
    pc 021.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 283
  • pc 023.jpg
    pc 023.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 327
Rather nice house right on the water. Fortunately for them, there is a food bank just a quarter mile up the road if they need it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pc 024.jpg
    pc 024.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 270
Rather nice house right on the water. Fortunately for them, there is a food bank just a quarter mile up the road if they need it.

attachment.php

looks like a house on the right and 4 APTs attached to it so they can pay the mortage from rent money

I saw those whitecaps and was tempted to go surfing.

attachment.php

View along the other way. Thrilling, I know.

attachment.php

Yes!! surfing.....

wait :ahawut:

Muddy, you need a helmet to ride your BIKE. and you still fall down.

common

:yousodumb:

if gas keeps going up I will be working just to get to and from work...
cycle of pawns??????

looks like a house on the right and 4 APTs attached to it so they can pay the mortage from rent money

There are 6 apts at the very least (basement level), and considering that this is the GTA, it wouldn't surprise me if there were 12.

Could be, could be. Seems like there are always friendly people there. I remember a couple different times walking by on New Years eve and people were toasting us and hollering a friendly Happy New Year!

attachment.php

This looks very nice.

Nice for geese, that's for sure. The geese take over that little area and it becomes basically unusable for humans. Goose poop everywhere. If you want to get to that bench you have to navigate a minefield.

That reminds me of some tense interactions I had with some geese there. I think I wrote about them in the Private Zone at SBR in the pre-gamelive days. Maybe I should look them up.

I just tried something new. I took my usual peanut butter on raisin toast - and spread some nice cherry jam on top.

I wasn't sure how that would all fit together. Peanut, raisins, cinnamon, cherries - all good on their own but do they belong together? That is the question.

But I thought fuck it, I'm going to blaze this trail.

Damn it was really good, I tell you what.

Muddy, I know something is not quite right around here where this thread is 3 pages back!

I have had no thoughts for a couple days but then I finally broke through with a thought this morning.

Looking forward to my next thought very much.

I love Peanut Butter spoons and Peanut Butter fingers

Grocery shopping tip of the day:

If you have been out in bright sunlight immediately before entering the grocery store, do not trust your eyes vis a vis the oranges. They may look like the brightest, orangest, healthiest pieces of fruit you have ever seen - but mark my words: wait until your eyes have become fully adjusted to the indoor lighting before pulling the trigger on a purchase. It's amazing how much different they can look.

It could be a trap!