Random thoughts

Muddy, do you imagine that same principle applies when entering a bordello?

I just made scrambled egg whites with some feta cheese sprinkled in

Muddy, do you imagine that same principle applies when entering a bordello?

If Juror says it does, then I believe him.

Another situation where misperceptions may fool you into doing things against your best interest: do not go grocery shopping stoned with a case of the munchies. You are unlikely to come away with a nicely balanced, nutritious, value-oriented purchase.

I just made scrambled egg whites with some feta cheese sprinkled in

Why just egg whites? I have many times heard people talk of egg whites but I have never had just egg whites.

I assume that means you somehow separate the yolks?? I don't see it. I like the yolks. I might go so far as to say they are the best part.

Why you hatin' on the yolks Daft?

Muddy, this is not a random thought. I’m sorry.

I ribbed you about Cali not in an attempt to bait you into a headbutting e-battle but as a sign of respect. I admire you Mudman. From what you have overcome to your enlightened and often humorously intelligent take on life. I got carried away with teasing you and should have realized when enough was enough.

I like yolks Muddy but I'm a pawn. I want the protein without the fat.

I buy Organic Valley Egg Whites in the carton so I don't waste any yolks.

You get used to the taste of the egg whites after about one week. I do have one sunny side up egg from time to time.

Muddy, try them one time. common.

Last edited:
fukin daft....

low fat diets are for pussies and cops

Arch, I'm not on a low fat diet. I put olive oil on my rye bread every morning.

Arch, it's early. We have a long day of power posting ahead of us. Calm down.

What happens in Room 404 stays in Room 404.

I need a nap already. I just want time to move faster.

last night I had a dream that I was on a plane with all my family and alot of random friends, and we were on the way to my wedding.

and the landing gear wouldn't come down, and we had to land on our belly. but before this dream really concluded (I don't recall a landing)

I was in a classroom, in the basement of an old school building, learning about body language.

that's about all I remember. but the wedding plane thing kinda has me worried

You're not ready for marriage, got your whole life ahead of you. That's what dream was telling you.

Dream translation: Go HUGH on the Royals today

You're not ready for marriage, got your whole life ahead of you. That's what dream was telling you.

first of all NO ONE is ever ready for marriage. except for Bread and Robyn...but that only works out because Bread is impotent and they are like brother and sister...

secondly, we are all gonna die in May, well before my wedding.

tertiary, I'm 33. and i"m lucky if I have another 33 to live.

4thly, if ANYONE should be having cold feet, its my better half.

Ok i'm going big on Royals and Pirates today

Muddy, this is not a random thought. Im sorry.

I ribbed you about Cali not in an attempt to bait you into a headbutting e-battle but as a sign of respect. I admire you Mudman. From what you have overcome to your enlightened and often humorously intelligent take on life. I got carried away with teasing you and should have realized when enough was enough.

That was an odd situation with that girl. I was not nearly as fixated on her as a lot of people here so I probably missed a lot of stuff.

I accept your apology although I don't consider it necessary. I guess you are talking about the Wallybubbles video?? I was slightly perturbed at the time; it is off-putting being told to let something go when I haven't said a peep about it in days; it's kind of like being told to calm down when you're completely calm. It rankles a bit. I responded but for the most part, I did what Caligirl needed to learn how to do: shrug it off and move on.