Random thoughts

I like yolks Muddy but I'm a pawn. I want the protein without the fat.

I buy Organic Valley Egg Whites in the carton so I don't waste any yolks.

You get used to the taste of the egg whites after about one week. I do have one sunny side up egg from time to time.

Muddy, try them one time. common.

I guess I would try them if I had them in front of me. I am not afraid of them. But I like the yolks. With the moderate number of eggs I eat, any fat/cholesterol considerations seem negligible.

I actually have high cholesterol and take medication for it. The meds work so well, I could probably eat a dozen eggs w/yolks a day and still stay in the healthy range.

That was an odd situation with that girl. I was not nearly as fixated on her as a lot of people here so I probably missed a lot of stuff.

I accept your apology although I don't consider it necessary. I guess you are talking about the Wallybubbles video?? I was slightly perturbed at the time; it is off-putting being told to let something go when I haven't said a peep about it in days; it's kind of like being told to calm down when you're completely calm. It rankles a bit. I responded but for the most part, I did what Caligirl needed to learn how to do: shrug it off and move on.

Muddy don't be rankled I just needed it said cause I'm not the complete ass I pretend to be. I love you more than Bread Muddy.

I got season 1 of Eastbound and Down on DVD a few days ago. I'm not loving it. I mean, I don't totally hate it - I have watched 5 episodes. But I think that's enough.

first of all NO ONE is ever ready for marriage. except for Bread and Robyn...but that only works out because Bread is impotent and they are like brother and sister...

secondly, we are all gonna die in May, well before my wedding.

tertiary, I'm 33. and i"m lucky if I have another 33 to live.

4thly, if ANYONE should be having cold feet, its my better half.

Ok i'm going big on Royals and Pirates today

wot?

I got season 1 of Eastbound and Down on DVD a few days ago. I'm not loving it. I mean, I don't totally hate it - I have watched 5 episodes. But I think that's enough.

To its credit it did produce the quote of the day when the bodyguard guy said:

"This bar smells like an old lady farted piss."

Dream translation: Go HUGH on the Royals today

Hey yo back off my Royals man!

Muddy don't be rankled I just needed it said cause I'm not the complete ass I pretend to be. I love you more than Bread Muddy.

:redx:

:redx::redx::redx:

Are you indicating that you like it? I guess a lot of people do. I see it's rated 8.9 out of 10 at imdb.

I just realized that season 1 is only 6 episodes. What's up with that? 6 episodes? That is pretty meager, especially considering they are less than half an hour each.

I guess I may as well watch the last episode anyway.

mascot1pg-vertical.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17fpg-vertical.jpg

Can you pick out the future Pres of the US of A?

17bpg-vertical.jpg

Poor TPowell! Tough one big guy!

Eastbound & Down is hilarious! :goodsay:

Hey, you're never gonna believe who's sitting in front of me. Kenny fucking Powers. No shit. Yeah, it's him. No, hell no, he looks like shit. He looks like a big bag full of mashed up asshole.

Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Kenny Powers: Alright, got time for one more.
[picks timid looking kid in the bleachers]
Kenny Powers: Timid Kid.
Timid Kid: My dad said you ruined baseball.
Kenny Powers: You know what, I can already tell that I don't like you. And I'm probably not gonna like you no matter how many pull ups or pushups you do.
[to the class]
Kenny Powers: If anybody wants to pick on anybody in class...
[points back to timid looking kid]
Kenny Powers: Aim for him, because I ain't watchin'.

Dear Top 10 Most Active Facebook Friends,

Keep updating your status with lyrics from semi-obscure bands. I can't get enough cryptic, out-of-context pseudopoetry, plus it makes you look artsy and cool.

:highfive:

Yeah that is the coolness effect I am going for with my current sig here. :shades:

This wasn't thread worthy but still needed to be said so this is the most likely place I guess.

I have been thinking lately that I would like to have sex with a midget. Not just a short woman but a certifiable midget/dwarf.

Hot wings-flavored chips. They taste good even though I felt 73% ghey while buying them.

Ruffles-HotWings.jpg