Random thoughts

65% of my new words come from Muddy/Oksana.

hah! I learn a lot of big fancy work words from steve. He calls me combative, and insubordinate, well he used to lol.

The thing about words though, is there is more than just a definition. When dealing with a twisted and damaged soul like myself, you need to understand the underlying tone.

The word jocular for example, I would only use ironically. Like I am not actually using the word jocular, I am making fun of someone that would use the word jocular - like perhaps Father Mulcahy from M*A*S*H. He might use the word jocular - and he would be on the level about it. Nice guy and everything - but very SQUARE in his use of jocular.

Same might be said for mirth - or even amusing. If you ever see me use the words "highly amusing" - something is definitely going on.

I have had a theory for quite awhile that someone at the store where I grocery shop wants me to kill myself. They start playing horrible Christmas music in early November and then . . . well that's it actually. But it's usually the very worst of Christmas music and it starts way too early and so I have to conclude someone is angling for my suicide.

Walking into the store today, I braced myself for more unspeakably merry holiday crap and was a surprised to find - no Christmas music. The reason? They were playing the theme song from the TV show Friends.

suicide.jpg

There is this old Beck lyric from the song Lazy Flies "Fear has a glare that traps you like searchlights" I always found it genius. I'm hear to say it's true. Daddy is FREE! FREE! Me and Sugara, FREE!

On my way to get oceanbrows.

:speak:

Your attention please.

You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd because you might rollerskate in a buffalo turd.

That is all.

sometimes I amaze myself with my flawless intuition senses.
I'd estimate my intuition to be in the mid 90% range of being right.
chalk another win for intuition :greencheck::mmike:

the girl I previously posted about that I was getting a batshit crazy vibe from despite her best efforts to hide her true colors.
so far she's fell right in line with what Mr. intuition and Mr. I smell BS 100 miles away have been sending red flags about.

this morning I get a call on my way to work.
her: " you busy? I need to ask a huge favor" at this point there was no need for her to continue. we knew what was coming:lol:
me: " yea, actually I AM busy. what ya need? " think thats called a rhetorical question since I knew that answer
her: "well its a long story, call me back when you can"
me: "k, bye" rest of drive to work was spent :hahaha: w/ my buddy about how lame of an attempt was coming

remembered to call her back few hrs later:
I cant even begin to type out the drawn out sob story that pursued complete w/ a decent attempt of fake crying, dad dying of cancer and whimpering to
complement the weak attempt. Mainly b/c I wasnt listening... sounded like charlie browns teacher to me.

point of her sob story was to ask me for $85, something bout paying some of car payment so it doesnt get repoed.. IDK

needless to say, she insulted my intelligence and common sense.

born at night but not last night baby:174:
and now I'm a complete asshole according to her for calling a spade a spade :lol:

moral of story:
women... If you're going to be conniving, at least put some thought into it.
A successful connive scheme will only be successful with proper planning, the right timing, some research into the marks history
and an thorough evaluation of the marks gullibility and vulnerableness.

interesting story Senco. I was gonna say you should give her 85 just for the performance. :lmao: people have no pride

she asked would I help her?
I says sure I'll help!!!
if I was you I'd gather up some shit out my house like say a TV, DVD player, etc...
and take my ass down to nearest pawn shop to get $85 before I'd ask someone I barely know

GF - Let's get a Christmas tree!
Me - Where?
GF - I dunno!
Me - How you gonna get it back here?
GF - In a car!
Me - Do you have a car?
GF - No! Let's rent one!
Me - I can only get a sedan right now. How you gonna bring the tree back?
GF - On the roof!
Me - Do you have straps and shit?
GF - I dunno!

Happy Holidays Gamelive. :facepalm:

Me - Where?
GF - I dunno!
GF - In a car!
Me - Do you have a car?
GF - No! Let's rent one!
GF - On the roof!
GF - I dunno!

They are selling them on the street every other block here.. How far do you have to go for one?

Me - Where?
GF - I dunno!
GF - In a car!
Me - Do you have a car?
GF - No! Let's rent one!
GF - On the roof!
GF - I dunno!

That's what happens. She just wanted some fun innocent stuff but she wasn't expecting some kind of Spanish Inquisition.

:inquisition:

Muddy, settle down with the 'reply to quote'.

One day at a time.