Random thoughts

Home Depot and Lowes rent trucks here in the US.

They are selling them on the street every other block here.. How far do you have to go for one?

Same here, but our new place is in a bit of a no man's land, it's all weird Ethiopian and Yemenite and Greek cafs within walking distance.

We have to go to the mall anyway. Planning to cram all my Christmas shopping in 2 hours, as usual.

:gaymelive:

Do you have zipcar there?

That's what happens. She just wanted some fun innocent stuff but she wasn't expecting some kind of Spanish Inquisition.

:inquisition:

I know how it makes me sound, but the GF is infamous for buying oversized shit before thinking it through, notably that 6' x 5' painting on a wood frame that she bought in Germany a couple years ago. Guess who, two years later, had to work out the logistics to get it back to Canada.

GF - :endoftheworld:
Matty - :reallymad:

how much did that cost to ship?

Nothing, the airline ended up accepting it as regular luggage. The problem was getting it to the airport. We tried to get it in various cars and it wouldn't fit in anything, not even a boxy Volvo station wagon. We ended up strapping it to the roof of the Volvo and the GF was driven to the nearby train station while I drove to the airport to help out once she arrived there. She nearly got kicked out of the train station, but she can have such a helpless look to her that they let her through.

Next time, no bring on train! :angrygerman:

That angry drive to the airport is when I drove 250km/h+ one-handed.

Do you have zipcar there?

Yah. I use AutoShare, their main competitor. Huge number of cars between the two of them, I almost always get to use the same Mazda 3 hatch that's in front of my place.

I like your girlfriend more and more. She seems very good-hearted yet absent-minded. I have a soft spot for that. I would offer to help with the tree but I don't know if my car would do the job.

No idea about such things.

They are selling them on the street every other block here.. How far do you have to go for one?
its a profitable racket to get into here.
got a buddy that got into smuggling xmas trees this yr. I may invest next yr w/ him
he brought a semi full of the "Fir" trees back from North Carolina this week.
paid $10 a tree in NC
they sell for $80-$100 a tree local
just testing the market this yr, if all goes as planned... next yr there will be a new xmas tree kingpin in town

slang dem trees, senco. Good cover for a drugdealing racket.

There is midget wrestling next door tonight. We went on a Sheetz run and ran into them they gotta fuel up for that shit. We were surrounded by them the big guy who drives them around had camoflauge pants on and was on the MTO machine next to me. We walked out about the same time. He opened the driver's side door and a Duritos bag fell out and I KNOW he saw that shit but he left it in the parking lot. He pulled out and drove around acquuiring the midgets it was like they owned the fucking place.

There is midget wrestling next door tonight. We went on a Sheetz run and ran into them they gotta fuel up for that shit. We were surrounded by them the big guy who drives them around had camoflauge pants on and was on the MTO machine next to me. We walked out about the same time. He opened the driver's side door and a Duritos bag fell out and I KNOW he saw that shit but he left it in the parking lot. He pulled out and drove around acquuiring the midgets it was liek they owned the fucking place.

ingles por favor.

If you can't understand it then learn or get the fuck out of the continent you ebonic speaking fok

Midgets are not as tall as most people.

:handshake:

Muddy it made me feel tall.