Random thoughts

Stopped at KFC for the first time in forever. Grave mistake.

I don't know what this is but it doesn't feel or look like food. Didn't touch it.

ESY.jpg

wot? you don't appreciate the colonels 15(?) herbs and spices? you crazy
tumblr_lm2kyjGYwx1qearaqo1_1280.jpg

GF - We should get produce.
Me - Are you gonna cook?
GF - Hmmm.
Me - ...
GF - Oh! Let's get some mulled wine.

My last experience at KFC was several years ago and it was not good. Like I didn't get sick or anything it was just such weak food. It was like, this is what you're serving me? Come on.

There is a fair chance that my last experience with KFC will be my last experience with KFC.

I say this with the warning that I have not had KFC in years.

In the town that I just moved back to (I lived here when I first moved to Georgia eight years ago), the KFC makes me violently ill. I'm not sure what it is. If ever feeling constipated, stop at this KFC.

When I moved to a different town (prior to moving directly into downtown Savannah), I would eat at KFC a couple of times during the month. I would not become violently ill. Now, Savannah - it didn't make me ill, but the quality was poor. KFC has made my boycott list (along with Sonic, Gata's, Applebee's, Taco Bell, Shoney's...)

hmm. interesting Teela. Even while the colonel was around he wasn't happy with what the corporate bastards started doing to his chicken. Perhaps they now started filling it with poison. :mad:

I try to stay away from any chain restaurants/fast food places. I just don't trust what they're putting in food and service has declined tremendously.

I got wasted and ate KFC tonight. Finger lickin good.

I don't understand why my headphones cord keeps getting so twisted around. I pick them up and put them on, I take them off and set them down, always in the same spot. I am not flipping them through the air or anything to make the chord get twisty. Certainly my head does not spin round and round when I have them on.

But I frequently find it necessary to dangle the phones so the chord can unwind. Like at least once a day. And it unwinds like 10 spins.

I have no idea how it got like that.

My sister's fiance just called to let me know that they eloped yesterday. He was also very drunk. I'm doubting this elopement story.

In related news, elope makes me think of

antelope-impala-05a21056.jpg

It happened again. I threw away a bunch of perfectly edible food.

I cooked a roast beef for dinner last night but it was just sub-par. Sometimes you just never know. Looks okay at the store but ---> no.

So I ate my dinner and then when I was done I considered the possibility of leftovers. That was the original plan. 1 dinner and then about 3 rounds of leftovers.

But no, I could not see myself building more meals around that particular roast beef. It was the kind of roast beef where, I swear to god, there were some bites I chewed on for awhile and finally just took them out of my mouth. Not because of bad taste but just weird chewiness. Some - most - bites were better than that but . . . yeah, no. In the garbage it went.

Too bad. I know there are people in this cruel world who would welcome that roast beef.

What're ya gonna do?

:dunno:

Kentucky Fried Cartilage. Last time I ate it I made myself throw up soon after.

Congrats on the elopation Teelas :cheers:

:grouphug:

There was no elopement. My little sister's fiance is a stinker. However, I now want an antelope.

false elopation is not acceptable

I really feel like if you fully think out the logistics of owning an antelope you might change your mind

who's to say though

I used to have friends who had two Great Danes.

Probably comparable in some ways to having an antelope.