Random thoughts

Since Cami is the one for me for our one year anniversary among other things she gets me a shot glass with Special K engraved on it and an engraved glass liquor container. So freakin cool. Can I put this thing in the freezer, I don't even know. Seems too nice for that. I believe it is called a decanter with a stopper.

:camiandsteve:

One of the best things in life imo is to share truly good news with people you dig.

On top of an amazing one year anniversary day with Cami (ty Baby) I received a government certification yesterday for my job that was extremely important to me and that I was just a little stressed about :nopedidn'tgocrazyatall: .

Just elated and we shall party responsibly this weekend :yes:

:cheers::grouphug:
:cripwalk:

Much love Gamelivers

Last edited:
It was a great anniversary day, thank you! I am very proud of you, no one deserves it more then you. congrats!
:foryou::smooch:

Chameleons have zygodactylous feet and stereoscopic eyes. The name of the chameleon means ground lion.

One of the best things in life imo is to share truly good news with people you dig.

On top of an amazing one year anniversary day with Cami (ty Baby) I received a government certification yesterday for my job that was extremely important to me and that I was just a little stressed about :nopedidn'tgocrazyatall: .

Just elated and we shall party responsibly this weekend :yes:

:cheers::grouphug:
:cripwalk:

Much love Gamelivers

Sounds super-deluxe!

There was some thing that came up in pop culture some years back about "more cowbell."

I don't know where it was from - an SNL skit maybe?? - I never knew the full context - but once in awhile I would see a jocular reference to wanting more cowbell. Someone would jocularly demand more cowbell. It was never laugh-out-loud funny but I guess it was amusing. More cowbell. All jocular 'n shit.

Don't see it much anymore.

Anyway, I am doing some recording right now and I am not trying to be funny at all. I really do need more cowbell.

T'was an instant classic SNL skit with Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken. It won't seem nearly as funny now that you expect it to be funny, but I remember watching it live back then and it was pure magic.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/628756/

Jimmy Fallon said recently that no one thought the skit was funny during rehearsals, then for the live recording Will Ferrell decided to put on a shirt that was too small for him and that was it.

Last edited:
Ah. Well there is another loose end in my life tied up with a neat little bow.

Yeah I had this up, had no clue what you were talking about or what the word jocular meant, now I know. I like that word, I may just start using it, assuming I remember it.

I did watch it. I did.

Now I'm wondering how foolish I am to want cowbell in my song.

Reevaluating everything.

Yeah I had this up, had no clue what you were talking about or what the word jocular meant, now I know. I like that word, I may just start using it, assuming I remember it.

65% of my new words come from Muddy/Oksana.

There is a direction that if Cami and I walk to our cat will sprint after us but will take a detour to run into the the sewer for a few minutes. We have achieved sewercat status.