Random thoughts

Muddy, it does really piss me off cause you put good money out for something and then ........ squirt bottle triggers have gone downhill over the last 10 years or so!

damn chinese imports :mudcat:

On Saturday morn I was sitting in the kitchen at the table sipping tea and facebooking. I put Muddy's "Hallelujah" cover on from youtube, and Big Al sang along to it while she did the dishes. It was pretty cool, cuz she had no idea she was doing a duet with a non person.....

a non person that wears big condoms even

Why the fuck would we want to see a vid of bigAl doing dishes?

common.

To ask the question is to answer it.

common.

You're one horny fok plommeurberg.

:betplom:

On Saturday morn I was sitting in the kitchen at the table sipping tea and facebooking. I put Muddy's "Hallelujah" cover on from youtube, and Big Al sang along to it while she did the dishes. It was pretty cool, cuz she had no idea she was doing a duet with a non person.....

a non person that wears big condoms even

That is cool. I like to hear that.

And the big condoms are still too small/tight. Not saying I am just that huge; I'm saying the large size are pretty much the same size as the regular size.

Unless I've gotten bigger. :dunno:

Muddy, I wouldn't be surprised if the people at Guiness book of records contact you about that hugh rooster, pal.

There is a lot of variation in what's called a "large condom". Some have a smaller opening/larger head, some are the other way around, and some "regular" condoms are bigger than other brands' large models.

We like the Durex Avanti, 60mm.

they make those things pretty tight. Sometimes painful to unroll

I went and saw Barry Gibb tonight at the Hard Rock

It was his 1st ever solo US concert (Andy and Maurice are dead and Robin has liver cancer)

He played very few "disco" songs

I respect the musicical tastes of many at Gamelive and if they haven't already, I'd encourage them to listen to tracks such as

To Love Somebody
How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
Harry Braff
Lonely Days (if you only listen to one, listen to this one)

And the Horizontal album.