Random thoughts

I went and saw Barry Gibb tonight at the Hard Rock

It was his 1st ever solo US concert (Andy and Maurice are dead and Robin has liver cancer)

He played very few "disco" songs

I respect the musicical tastes of many at Gamelive and if they haven't already, I'd encourage them to listen to tracks such as

To Love Somebody
How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
Harry Braff
Lonely Days (if you only listen to one, listen to this one)

And the Horizontal album.

Done and done. Beautiful.

I was reading yesterday how many people have killed themselves by jumping in front of Toronto subways since 1998. That's 14 years. If I had've been given a guess I would have said 8.

It is 218.

Dear Random (Or not so random) Vampire/Goth/Whatever Chick,

You keep looking at Mr. Nina in that tone of voice and I will be all over your former US Marine ass like a spider monkey.

Hearts,
Nina

RbsLOU's pussy gets very wet after reading a plommer post.

7645318.jpg

I was reading yesterday how many people have killed themselves by jumping in front of Toronto subways since 1998. That's 14 years. If I had've been given a guess I would have said 8.

It is 218.

wow

I often sit and think and ponder how those kinds of suicide attempts must be like....

jumping in front of a train? I mean how many seconds of crazy scary painful seconds do you experience? I mean there has to be pain right? or is the pain too quick to register?
r
but sometimes if you jump in front of a train couldn't it all go wrong and you survive and your dismembered body is carried along with the train for minutes...maybe hours?

hell that Seinfeld/Malcom in the middle guy just put a gun to his head and shot himself and survived....

someone write a book on suicide attempts gone wrong...

I saw something on tv about suicides gone wrong. This one person in particular attempted the same suicide numerous times obviously failing everytime....they shoulda locked his up in an asylum the first time.

the putting a gun to your head or in your mouth fails, are the most inexplicable though

The article about subway suicide was an eye-opener for me. Apparently, until now, they have purposely suppressed information about it because they feared it would encourage copycats. But they have recently changed their thinking and decided to be more open.

There was one husband/wife couple both driving subways who had dudes kill themselves right in front of their trains within a month of each other. I don't know what the experience is like for the jumper but it sounds like it can be somewhat traumatizing for the drivers.

wonder what it woulda done to the couples' sex lives if you played a loud sound of subway brakes squealing eery time they try to perform coitus

I would imagine that w:weee:ould kill the mood instently...unless they get freeky like that...which I highly doubt

Turned on the history channle and swamp people was on....shoot the gator!!

And I got to wondering why people in the states and how they have so many different accents. Like florida for example..some people talk like a northerner...further south in florida they have an accent...some people in new york talk "normal" where as some have an accent.
I just can't help but wonder why and how that happens...especially within the same state.

Also I ate coconut m&ms today and they did not sit we'll...made me feel like up-chucking.

I was reading an article about how the outsourced Indians get trained for clean English and how they end up speaking better than most proper Americans

when I talked with wally I was mostly like this :clueless:

there was a show on history ( or some similar channel) how states got their borders??? or some shit like that

where the episode was about all the different accents in the US and where they came from

Damn! That coulda answered my question.

Rog I fokkin hate it when I call tech support (no offence to anyone, which means chances are I will offend someone). And you some assjack that can't
Speak a lick of english...how the hell does that do me anygood????

Also I'm not suprised about some speaking better english americans...not one bit...I guess speaking ones native language properly these days is over ratter ....cough cough...caddo...

The article about subway suicide was an eye-opener for me. Apparently, until now, they have purposely suppressed information about it because they feared it would encourage copycats. But they have recently changed their thinking and decided to be more open.

There was one husband/wife couple both driving subways who had dudes kill themselves right in front of their trains within a month of each other. I don't know what the experience is like for the jumper but it sounds like it can be somewhat traumatizing for the drivers.

Funny you mention this. I was sitting in front of the first subway car last night. It's a pretty amazing view. But all I could think about was how fucked up it would be for the engineer to watch someone jump in front of them. I bet you'd be able to see their eyes right before the train hit them.

wow angelina jolie at the oscar's.... gross

what happened

she needs a steady diet of cheeseburgers and ice cream for like a month straight

Archie, what's your prediction for best movie? i have no idea bout this stuff! Who's watching it!