Random thoughts

I'm making the brave call on a pretty big dog and saying The Descendants.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I don't know either, I was watching tv, posting, eating in another room and wife called me into living room to witness the freaky skinny arms of Jolie...

it was not pleasant. couldn't see any boobs either

I’ve been at my job for a long time, 24 years long. There was a time when we would all gather in the mornings and talk about the game, the weekend plans, the women. This morning we were talking about health insurance and colonoscopies.

Cookie Monster is missing. I suspect they know what happened to Cookie Monster, much like the magically appearing crack on the screen of my laptop. For some reason the missing Cookie Monster is bothering me more.

Cookie Monster is missing. I suspect they know what happened to Cookie Monster, much like the magically appearing crack on the screen of my laptop. For some reason the missing Cookie Monster is bothering me more.

WAR! Nobody messes with Sesame Street. Hopefully, they will come to their senses.

(Elmo is getting lots of love in the MCB homestead)

Emily has 5 elmos now.

So my careful investigation has come up with the following facts:

At 3pm yesterday plastic Cookie Monster, Elmo, and Big Bird shampoo were ready for a bath with Emily. I leave to run errands. I return and of course :suegragloria: is here and Cookie Monster is missing. Coincidence I think not.

Where is the god damn cookie monster?!

Breaking my laptop is one thing, but this agression against Cookie Monster will not stand.

Need to get Bert and Ernie to watch for the other toys while you run for errands.

We have an earnie, need to find a burt.

kramer kinda looks like bert

I wouldn't rely on Bert and Ernie for any type of security detail

those two faggoty puppets are way too easily distractible and fight over the most mundane random shit

Cookie Monster has been located. False alarm. Only took me all morning.

poor suegra gloria was getting the blame already

I would just like to say:

Meryl Streep won a Best Actress Oscar on the weekend and, in her acceptance speech, made a self-deprecating comment about how America must have moaned over the tedious choice.

I can't speak for America but I definitely did not find the choice tedious. I consider Meryl Streep the greatest actress of the last ~40 years and she has given me a lot of entertainment - and I consider it an injustice that she has only won three. It is ridiculous that there was a (something like) 28 year gap since her previous Oscar. Meanwhile they were giving the things to the likes of Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock. :rolleyes:

Even now she has only won 3 times out of 18 (??) nominations. That ratio, while better than the 2 for 18 it could have been, is just not right. Based on merit, she should have about 7.

That is all.

I am one of those who groaned (then laughed quite hard when she said that.) I so don't care for her. Sorry.

To her credit, her acceptance speech was by far the best of the night. She be fonny.

poor suegra gloria was getting the blame already

i think she hid it. she is here now. i am done. el poblado here we come. want to come over after work, fine but its gonna be 3 buses not a 15 second walk.

wow, i miss february. disaster of a day.