Random thoughts

I once farted when a girl was down on me, she came up for air then went back to work

good team mate:yeahsure:

All of my computers are now broken, so no more internet for me. Fuck everybody.

All of my computers are now broken, so no more internet for me. Fuck everybody.

The point of the post is somewhat contradicted by the existence of the post. I imagine there is some logical explanation but at this point, you remind me of some guy looking for his lost glasses while they are resting on his head.

Durito, WTH happened? Anything to do with the service out of the country or what!

The point of the post is somewhat contradicted by the existence of the post. I imagine there is some logical explanation but at this point, you remind me of some guy looking for his lost glasses while they are resting on his head.

That was a smooth way of saying it Muddy! I mean D's whole existence has to involve having working computers right!

they just stop working. samsungs solution seems to be to mail my laptop to texas. i'm sure that will work out great. my macbook has a crack in the screen it didnt have this morning. the mac colombia store solution will be to laugh at me.

they just stop working. samsungs solution seems to be to mail my laptop to texas. i'm sure that will work out great. my macbook has a crack in the screen it didnt have this morning. the mac colombia store solution will be to laugh at me.

new samsung you got just stopped working? hrm. I was considering purchasing something similar from them the other day.

Last edited:
screen dont work, keyboard doesnt work sometimes. other than that it has been great.

they apparently have service centers in most countries but not this one. odd since they have stores here.

I am experiencing dissatisfaction with modern dispensing devices.

What I mean is, I had a bottle of bathroom cleaner with a trigger-activated squirt mechanism. It stopped squirting properly when there was still a third of the stuff in the bottle. I was like WTF? I kept pulling the trigger but all I was getting was an accumulation of foam.

I also had a big thing of hand lotion with a push-down dispenser spout thing. It stopped dispensing and I could still feel the weight of a lot of stuff in there so I cut it open. There is enough hand lotion in there still to last me a month.

WTF?

Meanwhile my mustard squeeze bottle was squirting air when I could still feel there was mustard in there. Okay, that is just a gravity thing and not really a mechanical issue but dammit, I'm disgruntled.

:mudcat:

Yes, Muddy! I have a bottle of cologne and the squirt mechanism stop after like 2-3 initial squirts! Is it possible to cut off the top of the glass and use the 2 finger method patting on the stuff?

Maybe I could use this? I have a pipe cutter like this!
CC64-Copper-Pipe-Cutter.jpg

Muddy, it does really piss me off cause you put good money out for something and then ........ squirt bottle triggers have gone downhill over the last 10 years or so!

It's all going to hell in a handbasket.

I am not gruntled at all. No sir, not one bit.

I'm kind of addicted to this Facebook game Triviador which I just discovered this weekend. I had a whole bunch of games and kicked a whole bunch of butt.