Random thoughts

Sorry about the dog pal. Most of us here know what it's like to lose a pet.

Are you considering having the dog stuffed (like a trophy Musky) by a taxidermist so you could mount him on the wall?

(When I say "mount him" I'm not talking about the usual "dog mounting" like when they hump your leg but more like a showcasing.)

Taxidermists gotta eat too, pal.

lolz, I semi-seriously considered that at some point. Most taxidermists will not do pets. It would prolly be hugely expensive too.

And vets need to eat first, apparently.

Thanks all. This feels as bad as getting dumped by my first real GF. Except that she eventually got fat and ugly and Pogo didn't. So it's even worse.

:pogo:

Sorry matty.

Rip pogo

Sorry Matty

RIP Pogo you were one cool dog

I just watched a show on E-Network (go ahead with the gay crap) that was their version of Pawn Shop. It's on Rodeo Drive or something but it's ultra exclusive uber expensive only type crap.

Amyway this gay dude comes in with his dog but he's not there to pawn or sell anything, he's there to buy. He ends up buying a Gucci dog collar for $25,000. That wasn't a typo he paid 25 large for a friggin dog collar.

Matty a taxidermist won't run you more than around $400 in some parts down here. You could get Pogo, the roommate turned girlfriend soon-to-be wife, Fiver and probably throw in Plommer all stuffed and mounted and still have enough left over to fly MadMaxx first class to Florida to burn Bread's house down for what they guy paid for a stupid dog collar.

I just watched a show on E-Network (go ahead with the gay crap) that was their version of Pawn Shop. It's on Rodeo Drive or something but it's ultra exclusive uber expensive only type crap.

Amyway this gay dude comes in with his dog but he's not there to pawn or sell anything, he's there to buy. He ends up buying a Gucci dog collar for $25,000. That wasn't a typo he paid 25 large for a friggin dog collar.

Matty a taxidermist won't run you more than around $400 in some parts down here. You could get Pogo, the roommate turned girlfriend soon-to-be wife, Fiver and probably throw in Plommer all stuffed and mounted and still have enough left over to fly MadMaxx first class to Florida to burn Bread's house down for what they guy paid for a stupid dog collar.

How did you not immediately change the channel or find something better to do?

I don't get Americans.

The older I get the more I think I am just going go postal and shoot all the dumb people around me.

How did you not immediately change the channel or find something better to do?

I don't get Americans.

Are you kidding me? Did you not read that the guy was gay? You can't be flipping channels and come across a gay dude and not wait for the calamity to ensue.

Never been a fan of baseball managers who intentionally walk a player for the sole purpose of a better matchup.

If not to get to a pitcher, or to get a man on first base to setup a highly needed double play, I say pitch to everyone.

I feel so bad about Pogo. Dude was special.

I don't get Americans.

Would you consider yourself an American?

I'm not asking if you consider yourself a typical American.

But are you an American, SIR?

I will never forget THE NOD from the Matty video with his dog.

RIP

Would you consider yourself an American?

I'm not asking if you consider yourself a typical American.

But are you an American, SIR?

I plead the fifth.

Sad day when a dog passes away. Pogo will meet other dogs in doggy heaven.

I consider myself an American though no one else does :dunno:

I consider myself an American though no one else does :dunno:

If you were held hostage by radical Muslims in Iraq would you consider yourself American?

I think that would be a good time to start speaking Russian.