Random thoughts

Hot wings-flavored chips. They taste good even though I felt 73% ghey while buying them.

Matty, buying chips doesn't make you gay pal.

Having sex with fiveteamer makes you gay.

Fag.

This wasn't thread worthy but still needed to be said so this is the most likely place I guess.

I have been thinking lately that I would like to have sex with a midget. Not just a short woman but a certifiable midget/dwarf.

I definitely like petite women but that might be taking it to an extreme.

Try it out and let me know how it goes.

Hot wings-flavored chips. They taste good even though I felt 73% ghey while buying them.

Ruffles-HotWings.jpg

Hmmm, I haven't had those. I have tried the Buffalo Wings and Blue Cheese chips - also pretzel bits - I like them okay. But I haven't come across hot wings flavor. If I saw them I would try them out.

Are they actually hot? I bet they're not really hot.

I just realized that I'm about 12X"s more likely to post when I've been having some drinks.

Don't ask how I came up with the # 12 but it seems about right.

Matty, buying chips doesn't make you gay pal.

Having sex with fiveteamer makes you gay.

Fag.

wait... they actually had sex? i was under the impression that it was only blowjobs.

I just realized that I'm about 12X"s more likely to post when I've been having some drinks.

Don't ask how I came up with the # 12 but it seems about right.

its because theres 12 bottles in a case. youre welcome. :venditto:

Hmmm, I haven't had those. I have tried the Buffalo Wings and Blue Cheese chips - also pretzel bits - I like them okay. But I haven't come across hot wings flavor. If I saw them I would try them out.

Are they actually hot? I bet they're not really hot.

2.5 out of 5 on the patent-applied-for Matty Rain Hot Wing Heat Scale. They do taste remarkably like medium-hot wing sauce.

I ate the whole bag last night. I'm getting way fat.

Take your medicine. It's good for you.

diet-pills.jpg

Muddy I'm concerned, do you need to call your sponsor?

I like those chips too. They go really well with a citrusy hoppy beer.

4d76bd2e69a46.image.jpg

Hopslam%20at%20home.JPG

I need to keep an eye open for these zesty new flavors of wing chips. Molten hot wings? Sign me up.

try some Carolina Bar-B-Que chips if you can get them.
had some for the first time this weekend and is easily the best chip ever invented.

I tried really hard but I just can't get into plain baked sweet potatoes.