random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,236 Comments
  • Views 262,619 Views
Blitty you saw she went hysterical...

You can't rationally argue against hysterical...

Not saying what Ramos did was right but as a mother and professional she should've known better, provided an example for her child to be proud of and kept her cool.

Her coach even admitted he was coaching her after the match.

Feel sorry for Osaka here but good on for both her and Japan.

another dumb feminist who doesn't understand basic economics of sports/entertainment.

Let’s be clear: Tennis has a problem with gender equality.
Although men and women earn the same prize money at Grand Slam tournaments, there’s a wide pay gap over all. (There is less prize money over all in women’s tennis, so Serena Williams has earned tens of millions of dollars less than Novak Djokovic even though she has many more Grand Slam singles titles.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/09/sports/tennis/serena-williams-us-open-equality.html

If only Oakland gave the A’s a quarter of the support they give to the Raiders

how can a football team that plays on a baseball diamond be taken seriously, this day and age? :dunno:

how can a football team that plays on a baseball diamond be taken seriously, this day and age? :dunno:

yeah let's get a city to build them a stadium, can't be having a billionaire owner have this sort of embarrassment

Only if they're a good one like Donald J. Trump.

Hey, I don't care who pays for it. They're all in bed together anyway. But if you can pay players 70 mil and charge hundreds for tickets, yeah you embarrass the city if you show off a field like that.

I just saw that Serena Williams bit. :lmao:.....I always knew Venus was the good Godzilla

And RC, maybe she should be the one apologizing? The SPIN she tried to put on it didn't end well! I have no idea who the hell that guy in the chair was, but now finding out one of the most respected referees in the business!

So by her theory, if MrM robs a bank and gets away with it, MrsM should be allowed also to do so! Way out of proportion comparison, but best I could do after my Gamelive Alarm went off! I thought my GL security clearance was taken away! I guess not!