Potato is considering attending the SBR Bash

• Start date
  • Replies 138 Comments
  • Views 11,241 Views
All I heard was stick to blow jobs and all is good. I have no complaints with that.

:rotfl:I know, that advice stuck out to me and I am good with that.

Rick steves, lonely planet, fodors, none of them tell you this stuff when you are traveling. I shouldn't have been so critical on the stats, the BJ travel ok was all I needed to hear

I did not get an invite Archie so I will attend the sbr bash. It looks like Mellissa and I will both be attending as last year.

durito, your american why would you need a visa?

Sure you want to bring a girl out there, Joe?

Why bring sand to the beach..?

Because Acid Joe believes in monogamy back off blitty

I did not get an invite Archie so I will attend the sbr bash. It looks like Mellissa and I will both be attending as last year.

durito, your american why would you need a visa?

mrs durito needs a visa

Actually, If I recall correctly I don't think Joe and Melissa have a romantic relationship. Pretty sure they are just friends.

Joe, if you are paying for her trip I say that you should be allowed to bang hookers while she's in the room. :dunno:

Actually, If I recall correctly I don't think Joe and Melissa have a romantic relationship. Pretty sure they are just friends.

Joe, if you are paying for her trip I say that you should be allowed to bang hookers while she's in the room. :dunno:

makes sense.

Sure you want to bring a girl out there, Joe?

Why bring sand to the beach..?

LOL

great line

NVM.

Too expensive and airfare will not be comped.

Since Potato is not going does it mean Tomato is not going either?

plomstein, your canadian propoganda is tired and worn out

fyi, going anywhere and messing around with female sex workers is a bad idea. I wouldn't even chance it in Vegas.

The truth never gets tired and worn out pal.

Canadians see plenty of American propaganda, we get most if not all of the American tv stations up here.

The US is number 1 at telling itself how fabulous it is - no doubt about that.

"Selective" would be the most accurate word to describe how the US media provides information about most things not American. Just look at how they portray the Canadian health care system, they focus on the areas that need improvement instead of focusing on the benefits our system provides for its citizens.

Bottom line with the health care debate is that there is no debate in Canada, Canadians would never consider going to a "US style" system of medical care, the current system is working here.

gamelive has a ton of canadian propoganda and very little american propoganda

the issues must be serious with you

I don't see any "america is great, canada sucks" posts.

The US is number 1 at telling itself how fabulous it is - no doubt about that.

according to anti-americans it is, you mean

Bottom line with the health care debate is that there is no debate in Canada, Canadians would never consider going to a "US style" system of medical care, the current system is working here.

who the hell cares? who said canadians wanted a us style system? Do you talk to yourself often?

Bread knew that Enigma knew that Potato was not going to be there.

gamelive has a ton of canadian propoganda and very little american propoganda

the issues must be serious with you

I don't see any "america is great, canada sucks" posts.

according to anti-americans it is, you mean

who the hell cares? who said canadians wanted a us style system? Do you talk to yourself often?

American Propoganda?

we do that with planes, bombs, tanks, guns, and thousands of young soldiers lives every year.....

wake up

USA #1

one thing is for sure:

no gamelive visitor would come away confused

canada clearly budgets a lot more for GL propaganda than america

is there such thing as Windsor propaganda someone can stuff down my throat?