Potato is considering attending the SBR Bash

• Start date
  • Replies 138 Comments
  • Views 11,289 Views
me i just joke around to protect myself, and then get serious once in a while, and brace myself for the burial

Probably the greatest/funniest thing I've ever read on the internet.

durito how is bet horizon treating you?

havent posted up, they wanted a phone call to open the account and im really lazy

durito's favorite poster at RBS is roanildinho

tell me that is you, no one for real can be that annoyingly stupid.

No Potato is BigDaddyQH.

His favorite poster is Harreba! who consistently brags about how great the #'s are at Pinnacle and BetFair, and is a "professional sports bettor".

bigdaddyqh :rofl:

thremp loves harreba!

Herman knows Potato's real SBR account.

Richkas?

Hareeba! is a betfair shill

how you become a betfair shill?

By handicapping games like Hareeba and betting at market prices and winning. Then you can shill for betfair, sbo, and pinny.

Hareeba! is a betfair shill

Maybe matchbook as well.

About a year ago I used to consider Hareeba one of the 10-15 posters I'd take seriously when I was trying to learn the specifics of certain books.

He lost me though when he started going on about how Aussie books won't accept big tennis bets yet admitted he has never placed a bet over 5k.

Never mind that I've bearded for the same people repeatedly and have never had a problem getting down quite larger bets than that.

And I've told him this subtly numerous times yet he continues on with the same nonsense.

So I've crossed him off my list now. Actually there aren't many people left on it any more :lmao:

hareeba belongs on a list with fishhead

hareeba belongs on a list with fishhead

yeah definitely

they both have a very arrogant, patronising way of posting when it comes to certain books

extremely intimidating and off-putting when you're trying to learn and don't have a clue

after awhile though you realise they both have their heads up their asses and aren't saying anything more relevant than what you could learn by jumping on ehow

there should be a subforum for shills

jjgold can tell everyone how good rebatewager is
fishhead can shill for heritage and that other book he likes. he can bring flyingillini with him, another guy with zero insight
then hareeba can tell everyone how betfair has never done anything wrong and insulting anyone who doesn't play there

I actually will be attending the SBR bash in CR this August. Very much looking forward to it.

How many here will be attending as well?