Potato is considering attending the SBR Bash

• Start date
  • Replies 138 Comments
  • Views 11,208 Views
You think you can trust info that comes out of the US gov't?

The healthcare system in Costa Rica is better than the one in the USA.

You think you can trust info that comes out of the US gov't?

The healthcare system in Costa Rica is better than the one in the USA.

Durito, by now you should know how difficult it is to get Americans to believe that life outside of the USA isn't as terrible as people inside the US like to think.

Getting Americans to believe something better may be found outside of the USA is also futile.

US government and the US media are the absolute best with propaganda.

:usa:

plomstein, your canadian propoganda is tired and worn out

fyi, going anywhere and messing around with female sex workers is a bad idea. I wouldn't even chance it in Vegas.

anyone know how long I'd be able to live in canada visa-less before I'd have to leave? and how long would I have to leave for in order to come back?

there must be something going on there

anyone know how long I'd be able to live in canada visa-less before I'd have to leave? and how long would I have to leave for in order to come back?

Half the board is Canadian and no one can answer this guys question?

common

Just keep claiming refugee status and you can live here forever.

It is called the Canadian Dream.

Well, exactly - we're Canadian. :dunno: I think the limit for Canadians going to the US is 6 months, but I'm not sure it applies the other way around.

the point is. that people should attend my wedding as a big bash, of all the elite........

because only the elite are invited.....

Trix is not me, i'm not posting there anymore. its not me

I've never heard of Trix, and Trix does not deserve to ever be banned.

as for ME....... I can't find any other way around SBR's super tight security. I am NOT and will NOT ever post there again. unless I get some sort of pardon for my transgressions

I did not get an invite Archie so I will attend the sbr bash. It looks like Mellissa and I will both be attending as last year.

durito, your american why would you need a visa?

Legally it is 6 months here, then I think you have to be gone for 72 hours. I know after my brother got married and his wife wasn't legal here they went to the states for the weekend (Friday till Sunday night/Monday morning) and I think she was good.

Here are the facts from 2005.

Costa Rica Sex Health Facts
August 2005

"In Costa Rica there are more or less
8,750 women who dedicate themselves to sex work", said Dr. Sol Chavarr Aguiar, who is the coordinator of the HIV program of the Caja Costarricense de Seguro Social (CCSS).

He also stated that 2,700 women are currently being treated for HIV at the Centro de prevencion y control de infecciones de transmision sexual or the I.T.S.

Drilling down on these statistics, studies by the Centro shows that:

Of every 100 FEMALE sex workers, 6 have Syphilis and 1 is HIV positive.

Of every 100 MALE sex workers, 6 have Syphilis and 7 are HIV positive.

All I heard was stick to blow jobs and all is good. I have no complaints with that.