Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 22,796 Views
At least the pandemic has the balls to do it in person and its victims don't trust it first

Same can't be said for chief lardass

When fuglyfucktard passes I'll smile ear to ear knowing that the universe just improved

What did fat Albert say about plommer?

Wow, that spineless scumbag needs to eat less and move more.

I just thought then beards looked similar

id rather live on the streets of philly than plummers jail cell in windsor

Keep getting good news from the doctor.

Had a heart test ekg/stress etc and wore a monitor for 3 days recently. Testing my ticker.

Go see the heart doctor today for results and in his words "your heart is very strong!" No worries.

I'm half expecting to receive terrible news but with regard to my overall health im in great condition. Not expected to die anytime soon due to health reasons. May still get hit by a bus though, you know, karma.

At least the pandemic has the balls to do it in person and its victims don't trust it first

Same can't be said for chief lardass

When fuglyfucktard passes I'll smile ear to ear knowing that the universe just improved
Steve perhaps karma is the reason why you are where you are in life right now pal - homeless and eating out of dumpsters.

I'll say a prayer for ya bud.

Good to hear plommer. Glad you are working on yourself and sounds like you have some real energy. A trip to Cuba might be in order or you can just go to Miami and do the same thing.

Thanks mcballs, I don't think either of those destinations are likely as I've done them both so many times already.

Thailand or the Philippines or somewhere else in SE Asia is the goal.

You know what they say:

Chicks dig scars and umbilical hernias.

View attachment 3300

Photo taken a couple weeks after my surgery.

Hernia GONE!

20211005_083725.jpg

$0 out of pocket for the surgery. Winning!

Last edited:
We need something much more painful for him as payment for those he's hurt, especially the children.

We need something much more painful for him as payment for those he's hurt, especially the children.
please post your nonsense in the appropriate thread crazy boy.

Pass. I dont associate w trash.

Good question. I haven't been weighed since September. I'm still doing the intermittent fasting and eating healthy and my newer clothes were 2X and are now starting to get looser.
Once the warm weather arrives I'll be biking long distances again.

If I had to guess I'd say I'm in the 265 -270lb range.

20220703_083759.jpg

On the train to Toronto.
Buddy picking me up at Union Stn, going for breakfast then Jay's game at Roger's Skydome and off to Niagara Falls for my old man's 85th birthday.

Spending at least 2 weeks in and around Toronto! Doesn't get better than this as there is no place I'd rather be than my hometown.

:fiverdance: