Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 23,427 Views
What’s that saying……..

Let sleeping dogs…….
of course you are correct pal, but 99% of the time I don't instigate. I hope Steve takes this advice should he return because I will not be as passive as before.

I'm feeling like my old self, ie pre 2012 where I'm ready to rumble.

Kato pal, I've been in a clinically depressed state for a long time now, the fog finally seems to be clearing (thank you Jesus).
I shall be like my old self in no time. 90's - 2010 plommer was quite a different animal then present day plommer.

i wish my father would have acted on his wake up call with his weight.

happy for you plommer.

i wish my father would have acted on his wake up call with his weight.

happy for you plommer.
Thank you kato:buddy: pal, love you brother (no homo). Sorry about your dad.

The bloodclot last July (after the ruptured hernia in May) was definitely the wake up I needed. Been working feverishly (and succeeding) at improving my health ever since. Life is good.

What’s that saying……..

Let sleeping dogs…….
Plommer is trying to bury himself as much as possible. Learned from Steve and Casper

Reactions: IAG
Wonder if being morbidly obese was a contributing factor in all your health problems

Last edited:
Wonder if being morbidly obese was a contributing factor in all your health problems
You may be on to something here.

Great work pal.

You probably also wonder if smokers get lung cancer at a higher rate than non-smokers.

Bumlive.com

680561A2-4C7A-4DB3-A976-E7811A0B70AB.jpeg
76748E19-4199-450C-9FB7-C61EE91E79A8.jpeg

At least I can see my pecker when I pee

And also I don't commit theft by deception against people that think I'm a friend

Also I don't make up things about people such as saying someone that trusted me and leant me money has committed multiple felonies

Also I'm not a mostly bald, lardass, butt ugly spineless troll

Also I don't brag about fucking hookers

Also I know how to gamble well

Also, and most importantly, I'm not a spineless trash disgusting weasel.

Still feel SO bad for that poor, poor bicycle seat.

WTF did it do in a previous life to deserve that?

Wait, I got it. It was PLOMMER.