Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 22,792 Views
20220802_202458.jpg

ok, I will get that done now...

flyingillini;30954163
I did do yayo with Happy Boy, Jungleman, and Loshak and I think IntheHole and a few others. I can't remember. I also hooked up Mendoza and MonkeyFocker when they came to Santa Barbara

Physicians assistant told me it's sprained. She implied I was a weenie and to man up.

:laugh:

What % of ya'll still post over there?
I log in about once a year to give points to random people. I'm allowed to give one point at a time to two people per day.

They got me on a pretty tight leash over there.

whatever-shrug.gif

superficial stab wounds

gl rj

superficial stab wounds

gl rj
it's been a bad week for gaymelivers

T-Bone sprains his ankle playing soccer

:flop:

MrX catches COVID-19 Omicron BA.5 camping outside PrimoHoagies waiting for the grand opening

:common:

Davey gets mugged two times in NYC

:punchface:

and I get stab 7 times by Nayib Bukele's people

:maniac:

i've been there boner. some sprains are was worse than a break. longer recover and easily have set backs and re injury.

do lots of walking in figure 8's in your basement or big flat surface area... clockwise, counterclockwise.. lots of PRICEMEM, if you can get the E for E stim part in a clinic or home unit

move onto bands and don't rely on braces

good luck

my injury 11 years ago

Get well soon bone bone that definitely looks like a doozy.

Momma plommer in the ICU after complications from hip replacement surgery.

She has multiple problems, collapsed lung, blood clots etc, expecting the worst.

Will be at her side for as long as necessary because I love her.

If I'm not around for a while you know why.

Wishing everyone here all the best.
Love u guys , no homo
I witnessed a miracle.

The docs said she would not live another 48 hours if she developed a bloodclot or had a heart attack - both of which seemed likely.

The old broad managed to somehow survive, I mean I'm not sure how but she recovered from some serious stuff at age 78 against some serious odds - she was a definite longshot.

I was definitely expecting to have to make her funeral arrangements but instead am planning on spending christmas with her and my old man.

Saul Goodman!

Karma.

Karma?

You're the guy that befriends people on the internet so that you can steal money from them, you butt ugly lardass.

This had nothing to do with karma idiot and you're going straight to Hell as are both of your parents for not teaching you to be a better person, you sick fuck.

Hopefully the three of you scumbags die painfully before Christmas, and I do mean PAINFULLY for all the anguish you've caused others with your stealing and your lies, filth.