Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 22,797 Views
that you probably lost more weight than your normal pace after the surgery, maybe 280 now guessing

that you probably lost more weight than your normal pace after the surgery, maybe 280 now guessing
Well its only been 4 days ago I was 290.4
Surgery was Tuesday, its now Saturday.

I'm just so fucking pumped to be back in the 200's pal, you have no idea.

When I saw the scale and the number looking back at me was UNDER 300 I got quite teary eyed.
This is a very emotional thing for me. Being 400 lbs is cruel. Its absolutely no fun whatsoever.

Was it outpatient procedure?
Yes, arrived at the hospital around 8am and I didn't have to wait at all because their first scheduled operation of the day was cancelled by the patient. One of the OR nurses called me at home asking if i was willing to come in early (right away) instead of for 11am for my 1pm surgery.

I walked in to the operating room and got positioned laying down on the table and remember talking with the nurses and doctors and then remember nothing until I woke up in the recovery room a couple hours later all groggy and sore and needing to pee real bad. Had my own nurse tending to me and she was sweet and friendly and nice to talk to while I drifted in and out of consciousness until the anesthetic wore off completely.

I was home by 3pm.

Yes, arrived at the hospital around 8am and I didn't have to wait at all because their first scheduled operation of the day was cancelled by the patient. One of the OR nurses called me at home asking if i was willing to come in early (right away) instead of for 11am for my 1pm surgery.

Good, so your balls weren't dangling waiting this time

Rouge has a memory like an elephant.

Also, this time they didn't even make me take my underwear off. I was allowed to wear them the whole time.

Glad yer not dead scommer. FYI still no sign of mudcat.

290 lbs

20210728_163241.jpg

Still have not eaten food from McD's or Tim Hortons or any other fast food joint.

I have gained about 15 lbs since I started to eat fast food again in the Spring

I have gained about 15 lbs since I started to eat fast food again in the Spring
Well I'm a year in to my new way of life and I can say that I do not miss McDonalds or fast food in general.
I've learned to tolerate and sometimes enjoy being hungry (I don't usually eat until the afternoon - no breakfast). When I'm feeling hungry I know my body is burning calories.

I no longer have huge sausage fingers.
20210912_100339.jpg

My hands are as soft as a babys bottom.

two weeks post surgery and all is well. no more hernia! belly looking/feeling like normal.

I'm happy overall. This last 18months I've had numerous tests/scans/procedures to eliminate cancer as the cause of my bloodclot. I'm 100% cancer free as of today and thats a nice feeling. I've also had successful surgery to repair my unblilical hernia. Also had a colonoscopy a week prior to surgery that came back negative. Overall in EXCELLENT health thanks to the continuing weight loss and medical care I've received here in Canada (where we all know healthcare is a disastah! unlike Americah where its always peaches!)

So I'm now heavily favoured to outlive Steve. I know this will not make him happy but the good news is he'll probably be dead soon anyway and will be out of his misery.

Hello Steve!

:eatass:

What’s that saying……..

Let sleeping dogs…….

Reactions: IAG