Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 22,812 Views
because he had given me a hoagie
Plus plommer is actually Italian, a real life Italian passport holding Italian. Not a fake philly wannabe Italian. No offense mr monkey, you're a pal, pal.

Rouge, for the record if I had a hoagie I'd give it to you pal. No homo.

Ps I'm still stuck in the waiting room. Balls dangling cause they won't let me keep my underwear on with the hospital gown

No I'll be going home today after a couple hours in the recovery room post OP.

If I have to stay here then it means something has gone wrong.

Day surgery.

Still waiting. Was hoping to see my cat asleep on the chair or eating when I checked my home camera, but he's not there.
Screenshot_20210323-115729_YI Home.jpg

mutherfuckers. tabernak!

They cancelled my surgery at 2:15PM. Not unexpected either as they started calling others out of the waiting area to notify them their procedures were cancelled already. I was one of two last guys standing waiting to go to surgery before they cancelled. So I spent 5 hours sitting in a waiting room for nothing. I was told this was a possibility when they booked my surgery weeks ago, limited number of operating rooms and emergency surgeries get priority.

This is the first negative experience I've had with the healthcare system here in Windsor in 7 years. I think I'll stall until at least Sept if they contact me to re-book.

shit plommer.

sorry brother. that is a bad beat.

They do the same thing here and charge you for the gown.

mutherfuckers. tabernak!

They cancelled my surgery at 2:15PM. Not unexpected either as they started calling others out of the waiting area to notify them their procedures were cancelled already. I was one of two last guys standing waiting to go to surgery before they cancelled. So I spent 5 hours sitting in a waiting room for nothing. I was told this was a possibility when they booked my surgery weeks ago, limited number of operating rooms and emergency surgeries get priority.

This is the first negative experience I've had with the healthcare system here in Windsor in 7 years. I think I'll stall until at least Sept if they contact me to re-book.
gtfo!
Blitty goes up a notch on the smartometer after this

On Sept 7 I had surgery to repair my umbilical hernia.

I was weighed prior to the procedure.

My weight was 290.4 lbs. on the hospital scale.

This means I have lost just over 100lbs since last October and reached my goal of being UNDER 300lbs by my 55th birthday (in two weeks).

MY starting weight was 391.8 lbs.

By March 2022 I will transition from obese to overweight. I expect to be in the 240lb range. I know this will happen because I'm enjoying the weight loss journey so incredibly much that I would never want to stop.

How am I losing the weight?

Simple, I do OMAD/intermittent fasting at least 4 days a week.

I don't eat sugar (candy, cake, ice cream etc), bread, pasta or processed foods. My diet is made up of whole foods, fish, meat, poultry and vegetables.

I indulge in watermelon and peanuts in the shell. These are my treats.

I still eat large portions. The important factor though is that I eat big portions of cauliflower, or lettuce, or green beans, or spinach etc.
For condiments I use mayo or mustard and nothing else.

Still have not eaten food from McD's or Tim Hortons or any other fast food joint. The old ladies that used to bake and bring me cookies and cakes have stopped because they know I will just decline, politely.

I'm also still walking. I had to take the last few days off due to my surgery because my stomach felt like it was recovering from a stab wound. The hospital gave me dilaudid for pain. I used 1/3 of them and no longer need them.

I will NEVER forget this:

Screenshot_20210907-080903_Photos.jpg

Last edited: