Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 22,828 Views
if you die today i want you to know that you are my favorite whoremonger of all time, in my top 10 gamblers of all time, my number 1 italian, and second favorite poster of all time, thank you for inspiring gamelive forum, peace be with you brother

:loveheart:

if you die today i want you to know that you are my favorite whoremonger of all time, in my top 10 gamblers of all time, my number 1 italian, and second favorite poster of all time, thank you for inspiring gamelive forum, peace be with you brother

:loveheart:
Thanks pal, a better eulogy I could not have.

If I die I want to remind everyone not to forget the "plommer is burning in hell" party!

Everyone is invited!

PS: I'm second to Fiveteamer as favorite poster? Rouge you cunt!

Posting from a waiting room at Windsor Regional Hospital.

Bare ass on a vinyl seat thanks to the hospital gown they made me wear.

Just wanted to say I got weighed again just now and am actually down 61 lbs and not 42 as previously reported.

Yes 61 lbs makes more sense as I've been on my plan since October.

They are letting me keep my phone right up until I go into surgery

20210323_100757.jpg

prayers brother.

love you brother.

all will be wonderful.

good man.

Looking good plomballs
Boys I hate to admit it or even say it but I weighed in at 392 lbs last September.

I went home after realizing my weight was out of control feeling absolutely devastated and defeated and was incredibly depressed .

5 months later and I'm 330lbs and WILL absolutely be well under 300lbs by my 55th birthday in Sept. 280 would be great.
Then I'll work on getting to 225.

Wow. How much did you weigh when we met at Hooters? You probably weren't much above 300.

Either way, -62lbs is amazeballs :bowdown:

Wow. How much did you weigh when we met at Hooters? You probably weren't much above 300.

Either way, -62lbs is amazeballs :bowdown:
I was over 300. I'd say 320.
Just a guess though. That was 5years ago

A lovely thing has happened. Im enjoying my journey. I love going for walks and eating properly.

On Sunday I walked 6.5 kms to and back from the ambassador bridge and didn't get tired. Sore yes but not tired

Plom, you will prob get some punjab dropout doctor.

Why don’t you come to the states for a real skilled technician

Your life depends on it pal

Plom, you will prob get some punjab dropout doctor.

Why don’t you come to the states for a real skilled technician

Your life depends on it pal
Pretty boy you ranking on the list keeps taking hits pal.

My Dr is American. Lives in Michigan and chooses to practise in Canada.

If one day I decide I'd prefer to pay out of pocket for my medical treatments the USA is my first choice.

Until then I have to get by on free healthcare. I know, it's awful but I live in Americas hat and not America pal. Life is terrible for anyone not living in the land of the free. Canada is hell.