• Views 3,097 Views

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Score
Tokens
I need a fix cause I'm going down.

Here's a guitar challenge to keep your free time occupied - first guy to post a video of himself playing this at full speed will get 10, that's right, TEN AMERICAN DOLLORS by Paypal from yours truly:

You must mention Gamelive.com & give a shout-out to Cougar Bait in your video entry. This contest is open to the whole wide world.

Right because playing something someone else wrote matters

It's a guitar challenge, numbnuts. Plus it has Karate Kid in it so its fokken cool.

Cougar I will let you submit another crappy alterna-folk song that you sing out of tune - it'll get you the password of my stealthy SBR ghost "Not Matt Rain". It can't get any more points and no one gets the joke cause Matt Rain himself is widely unknown there, but it does come with a very short leash and SBR_John's around-the-clock surveillance.

Well you can say all you want about my music, but I wrote it.

You can also continue whatever this is tonight, I am not sure what I did to offend you.

At least I am not a fucking cocksucker like you are.

Here's a guitar challenge to keep your free time occupied - first guy to post a video of himself playing this at full speed will get 10, that's right, TEN AMERICAN DOLLORS by Paypal from yours truly:

You must mention Gamelive.com & give a shout-out to Cougar Bait in your video entry. This contest is open to the whole wide world.

i may try it

is that Steve Vai?

GL Rogatien. :grin: I can't, not at full speed anyway. All them Youtube attempts fall way short too.

It's a Steve Vai composition btw. He is the one who plays the whole thing, including Ralph Macchio's part - then that's actually him with the red guitar, fucking up his own tune.

It's heavily influenced by Paganini's Caprice #5, which is another impossibly hard tune to interpret.