Neediness is a warm gun

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 3,104 Views
So the moral of the story kids is this. Do not wear a codpiece when you've only a inch dinger.

This has me wondering what the minimum size should be for wearing a codpiece. I was considering wearing one tomorrow, but now I am hesitant.

This has me wondering what the minimum size should be for wearing a codpiece. I was considering wearing one tomorrow, but now I am hesitant.

Good question. The only way to know for sure would be to do a poll.

Men should really be more forthcoming with their penis size.

(I removed my signature smiley to show the seriousness of my post)

So the moral of the story kids is this. Do not wear a codpiece when you've only a inch dinger.

Men should really be more forthcoming with their penis size.

This is the problem with women. Always mixed signals.

I thought it was the motion of the ocean, Robyn. Sigh.

I think the women on this board should be more forthcoming with erotic pics. I mean the guys have been carrying the load for awhile now. Balls, ass, TP rolls, etc.

I think the women on this board should be more forthcoming with erotic pics. I mean the guys have been carrying the load for awhile now. Balls, ass, TP rolls, etc.

True. Why aren't women more forthcoming with the size of their vagina?

True. Why aren't women more forthcoming with the size of their vagina?

Methinks the TP roll test simply doesn't translate well to a vagina. Otherwise they'd join in on the measuring fun.

Passion and Warfare was incredible

After the Alien album I lost intrest though

He is quite talented

I only care to listen to Alien Love Secrets, and even then only in small doses... instrumental guitar gets tiring real quick. Still, there's a bunch of classic fokken irrelevant rock tunes on there.

Matty, you were gonna make us a guitar playing video, is it still coming? I'm a fan of people with musical talents. Don't always like the same styles of music but the fact they have the ability is just the shiznic.

I really wanted to do my fancy guitar-loop thingie for my next guitar video but the required piece of equipment is in one of 30 boxes I'm too lazy to open up.

I'll do requests. :dunno: Instrumental shit ideally.

Doesn't matter Matty just play something. It's not what we hear it's what we hear makes us feel. Make us feel something Matty.

Ok. Just please don't headbutt me Wally.

good stuff Matty, I'm kind of partial to this guy:

Matty, my rage is generally temporary so no headbutts. Now play us a tune.